"Where is Vlad?" Drinking my cool beverage.

She plops her legs occupying the whole couch in a  relaxed stance. "On babysitting duty and taking my role a mother to our baby." She says not impressed looking at me pointedly like I'm the one at fault. I chuckle. "You know I only have my child during breastfeedings aside that Elijah waltz him out of my hands to lord know where. I'm about done with him." She huffs pouting like a child.

"He's a father, let him have his fill of it." She gives me a murderous look.

"Yeah, not at my own detriment." She says dryly.

"On the positive side he's not up your ass as usual and let you come here alone. The Vlad I know will enjoy chaining your ass to the bed as long as it keeps you safe." Then a crazy dubious smile dance on her lips and it only interprets one thing I know she is famous of.

"Oh, he didn't. I escaped the house." She laughs out throwing her head back as if she enjoys playing this game with him. Sobering up she looks at then burst out laughing again. Aii, I really feel for my brother. "Very positive he will soon be here to drag me back home." She says looking at her watch with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"You ran away." Stating the obvious in a bored tone.

She waves her hand in the air as if swapping a fly. "Of course I did. Elijah is driving me nuts in that house and I can't take it anymore so I need to breathe." She flips her curly brown locks like she got no care in the world and Vlad could go fuck himself in a lagoon. Well I always knew she'll be a handful. "And here is the only place that seems fitting." Wiggling her brows at my not so smiling face. She pouts. "Don't start. Besides you need company I know you do and extra hands with the twins. They're so adorable." She plays innocent. I have seven doctors, ten midwives and five nurses plus the Russian security outside the door on high alert and if all that fails I have AlexSee round the clock in the room silently watching them so what hands is she talking about glaring at her.

"Sonia!" I knew it.

Our heads snaps to the door seeing Elijah storm in with the little prince in his arms dressed in a baby blue onesie and grey socks with matching grey cap or whatever it's called for babies. The little prince sucks on his thumbs bouncing in his father's arms as he walks straight to his mother in fury.

"And here we go. Longer than I expected though." She whispers to me been overheard by Vlad.

He growls. "Don't sass me young lady. How could you do that? You left the house with no bodyguard, not even a note to me. You had me worried and the baby." Oh brother, how they mighty have fallen. She really fucked with him. I stood silent sipping my water as if it's a wine or better yet a Russian drink enjoying the duo scene. Poor Vadim darts his big grey eyes between his parents making sweet baby noise while sucking his father's neck.

"I'm sorry." This is going to be interesting seeing her face morph into a sympathetic pout batting her lashes innocently while touching his exposed arms seductively biting her lips. Fuck, she's good. Vlad will succumb. Sucking her lower lip in then popping it out for greater emphasis. Do not fucking fall for it brother. Don't you dare?

"Don't do that." Fuck! He did. Looking down at her like a helpless puppy. Yup, he's a goner.

"Do what Papi?" Fluttering her lashes charming him with her doe golden brown orbs. I see his throat bub giving a groan. And here I thought Rosie is the witch, Sonia is the cunniest witch.

He blinks snapping out of her fingers upon realising what she's playing at. Seducing him. He growls gripping her neck in a chokehold which she helps in pleasure. "Get in the car."

"Yes Papi." Proving defiant daring him the more letting a smile fall on her lips.

His grip tightens. Her smile only grows wider. "I said get in the car now!" Standing on a tiptoe she connects her lips to her son lips then shifting to Vlad whose glare is hard on her. Her arms wraps his neck pulling him down for a kiss but instead she bites his lips pulling away licking the blood. Vlad's lips perk into a dangerous grin loving the game she's playing. I won't be surprised if they create baby number two today shaking my head when she throws a wink at me strutting seductively out of the room.

"Brother?"

He sighs touching his lips seeing the blood licking the blood off his thumb. Vadim babbles jumping in his arms taking his attention. "She will give me matching grey hair soon enough."

"You'll survive the queen." I laugh moving my twins to the little crib, boy wakes up immediately, girl still sound asleep. Vlad walks closer placing Vadim next to boy. Vadim crawls closer to his brother looking at him making baby sounds, boy just looks at him a smile on his lips not being able to crawl yet with Vadim five months older than him.

"Look at them." Vlad says. Our eyes glued to our baby boys, the next Russian mafia Kings.

"It has always been like that, they have their big brother protecting them." My mind goes back to when Vlad and I were little and our parents alive. He was always the big brother, protecting me at same time making fun of me; he was ways there for me until the death of our parents making him the new King. He turned into something else loosing his charms but he swore to never let anything happen to me. We became each other's protector, there was no me without him.

"They really look like you."

"Never knew a day will come to see me being the father of twins." Confessing.

"Still sceptical to give them names." He knows, he always knows.

"I want to wait for her. I want her to be present for it. It's both our children." He nods looking at our boys.

"I understand. How are you?" Reaching for his son who swat his hand from picking him up. Someone don't want to leave his brother.

Smiling. "I'm fine. Shocking." He laughs looking at me.

"Call me." He looks at his son speaking Russian. "Come on son, it's time to go home." Vadim starts to cry fighting his father from seperating him and my son. People poke their head inside the room to see what's the commotion all about only to see the tall brooding form of my brother carrying his child in his arms walking out of the room.

My gaze shifts to my son with wobbling lips, I pick him up making him face the door where his older brother crossed. "Don't worry, very soon you'll be with him, okay?" I say caressing his chubby cheeks. His green eyes looks at me then at the door till Vlad disappeared by the corner with Prince Vadim still crying in his arms.

Ever since Vlad and Sonia brings Vadim to visit us in the hospital it has always been a tug of war seperating Vadim from my boy ending up with both boys crying at last. I just hope it is not what I think it is because...

I just hope it's not what I'm fearing.

❤️
Abbie cares