8

Letting his charming smile fall on his five o'clock face. Or I just had an instinct that is what reflects on his face feeling his arms wrapped around my waist as we dance to the music. “I’m so glad you get to follow me here. I hope I’m forgiven you know.” Bryan whispers to my ears ever so softly while rocking me from behind as we dance in the club. Smiling, my hand rise to his neck caressing it before turning to face him looking at me like he sees an angel.

“You know I cannot stay mad at you for so long besides I had to come for the cherry on top.” Referring to the mission that bought him my forgiveness; aside that as a therapist releasing pent up energy is the best vital skin care I have learnt and practiced all these years. Letting out a naughty wink at the end to which he chuckles pulling me by the waist closer to him. I want to comment about the close proximity but the idiot in my head tells me it’s just a simple gesture and I should relax.

“So how does it feel working on duty with me?” Sucking my teeth looking about the dim lit club, it really speaks about its name; forbidden. Bodies dancing amidst bodies, grinding against each other in fiery passion, hands trailing in intimate regions of partners as the music take them on a high. A shiver runs down my spine catching a couple kissing each other lustfully; the male groping the female's butt deepening their kiss reminding me of a hot night which is now a history. Not realising I stared a little longer snapping their gaze towards me as if feeling my eyes on them. Both throwing a lustful wink at me eyeing my very short nude jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline, the length is just past my butt glittering under the neon blue light. If not looked at closely one will think I’m naked; but I had to dress the part according to Bryan’s instruction.

Oh maybe I overdid it, but whatever.

Well, let’s just say when Bryan's eyes meets my body I definitely heard a low growl which he tried covering up by clearing his throat. And since then his eyes has never left my body or my face; hell I felt thousands of eyes on me since we entered the club. I didn’t mind though, recently I craved the attention, like a power commanding them to me.

Taking my eyes off the inviting couple looking at the blonde in front of me. “Technically you’re not working but trying to grope me.” Spewing out the truth causing his infamous grin to appear. He spins me pressing my butt to his lower half.

Breathing on my neck, huskily I might add. “Caught. I fold.” Taking his hands off my hips raising them in mock surrender making me laugh amidst the music.

“You are not that sly you know.” I muse taking my eyes away from him. He laughs. Then it got quiet before I felt him pulling me towards the bar looking about, so I played it cool ordering for three shots downing all three at a go winching at the burn at the back of my throat.

In whispers. “So what are we looking for or whom are we looking out for?” He looks taken aback for a second there at the sound of my voice like I distracted him which only piques my interest more looking to where his sight was last focused. I really want to know what clubbing in forbidden is all about, the adrenaline of actually witnessing a federal mission spikes my nerves to the core. I feel like James bond so right now.

“Right now your duty is to dance along with me.” He comments looking at me intensely.

Laughing it off, innocently crossing a leg over the other his eyes follows my movement having me want to remind him that he should get his head straight. Or maybe I am just seeing things and fixing puzzles that are not relatable.

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you? Too much I might add.”

“Maybe.” He quips.

“Touché.”