"Ini took it off of you while you were unconscious when you first arrived here. She said she was sorry for taking it," I said. "It's ok. I've missed it," y/n said while staring at the locket. I sat next to y/n and started to pet Feuer's head. "If you don't mind me asking; What's inside the locket?" I asked. "My mother," y/n said, then she turned to me. "Would you like to see her?" she asked hesitantly. "Of course," I said, shifting myself closer to y/n. She then opened the locket to reveal the picture of the hornless fey. 'The hornless fey is just as beautiful as the story describes her.' 

"She's beautiful," I said

"She's beautiful," I said. "She is. No wonder why my father fell in love with her," y/n said with a smile. "Wait, she loves your father? He took her away from her home and she loves him?" I asked. Y/n frowned her brows at me, making me instantly regret asking. "Sorry," I managed to say, turning my head away from y/n's gaze. "It's...alright," y/n said. I then pulled out the flower from Mika. "Oh, Mika wanted you to have this," I said handing over the flower. Y/n took the flower and placed it in her hair with a smile on her face. She then took the holding cup and drank the liquid, not bothered by the disgusting taste. Then the sound of the tundra fey flying towards the desert for the Spring Festival. "We should get ready. The festival is about to start," I said, standing up. "Ok, I'll change into this dress and meet you outside the hut. Feuer shall stay here," y/n said, picking up the dress. I nodded and left my hut, giving y/n her privacy. 

After 5 minutes of waiting for y/n, she emerged from my hut and she was beautiful. Her dress showed her back and the top of her breast. Her dress went to her feet, and her hair was tied into a ponytail. She still had the flower in her hair, and she had her mother's locket around her neck. "So...how do I look?" y/n asked shyly. "Very beautiful," I said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Y/n's face went a bright red as she dug her head into my chest. "Thank you," y/n mumbled. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her. Soon we started to walk towards the desert, my hand on her waist and her hand on my side. "If you don't mind me asking; What's it like in Senara?" I asked. "Well, it's like the tundra. It snows most of the year, we also have seasonal festivals," y/n said. "You haven't told me much about your life, Udo," y/n said, looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes. 

"Well, I, like many others here, was born here. I am an only child and was raised by my mother and father, who died from an illness when I was 12. After my parent's death, I raised myself. I became very mature at a young age, and all the younger children looked up to me. I started to teach the younger children, which caught the attention of the elders. They thought that because of how great my teaching skills, I'd make a great chief. That's how I became the chief of the tundra fey," I said. "The elder made the right decision to make you chief," y/n said while kissing my cheek. Instantly my face went bright red. Y/n giggled, and we continued our way to the desert. 

After a few more minutes of walking, we finally made it to the desert biome and were now standing at the bottom of the mountain, where the festival was being held. I picked y/n up bridal style and flew up to the top of the mountain, where most of the fey were already drinking and dancing. I put y/n down gently on the ground. She clapped her hands together in excitement as she watched the festival. "Y/N!!!" Ini and Shrike screamed as they ran up y/n with open arms. The three hugged for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. "Are alright?" Ini asked. "Yes, I'm fine," y/n replied. "You look beautiful. I knew that dress would look good on you," Shrike said as she, Ini, and y/n stopped hugging. "Thank you. I really like this dress," y/n said, doing a quick spin. "I'm going over to the children. If you need anything, come and get me," I said, walking over to the children and leaving y/n with Ini and Shrike.