girlfriends 🖤

Y/N and Jennie had been dating for nearly a year. Only Chaeyoung, Jisoo, and Lisa knew about their relationship. They kept it pretty secretive between them, not wanting the nosy staff to get in their friend's relationship and business.

At the moment the girls were enjoying a nice dinner made with the help of all girls in the kitchen. They had noodles, meat, pork, rice, anything they wanted it was on the table. Steaming and ready to be devoured.

After some time of mindless talking about their future promotions and several "friends" they have met in the industry, Y/N and Jennie went to the small garden in their backyard to enjoy some drinks and some private time together.

Y/N sat down on one of the wooden chairs and softly sighed when Jennie sat next to her, grabbing the beer bottle and drinking small gulps while looking at the darkened sky.

"It's been a year of being together," Jennie said, sounding calm and collected. As if all her worries had been forgotten and everything in her life was settled.

Y/N looked at Jennie's pretty hand resting over the armrest of the chair and placed her hand over her own bigger one.

This felt nice.

Being with the love of her life felt nice.

"It's been a year of us," Y/N added and Jennie glanced at her, feeling those butterflies dance around her stomach.

If Jennie was completely honest, she didn't think she'd be able to shake off the feeling of loving Y/N. Every single day she woke up and thought about her was like the first time she ever admitted to herself that she was in love.

Nothing could change Jennie from feeling so much love for her, nothing. Not another woman, not another man, not another soul in this earth.

They were girlfriends and maybe in the future, when Jennie was sure she was ready to step off the stage and live her life in secrecy she would marry her person. She could already imagine both of them wearing high class clothes and pretty jewellery, both looking like two pretty best friends, the only difference was that they weren't friends, but lovers.

Jennie looked at Y/N's lips and grinned, "Where do you see yourself in twenty years from now?"

Y/N took a swig from her beer and grinned at the singer, "I don't know, anywhere really, but with you certainly."

She playfully raised her eyebrows and Jennie laughed, covering her mouth while kicking the air, "Why are you so cheesy?"

Y/N shrugged, "Why are you so perfect?"

Jennie leaned over and kissed her lips, "Same goes for you."

Y/N grinned, "I love you."

"Love you too." Jennie said and dreamily looked at her. Whatever it was both of them would make sure to stay together. For sure, with this being strictly prohibited by her company they would keep it secret, but once they were free of restrictions they would find their happy place somewhere in this world.