Prologue: Stefani

It was very hard for me to continue in life. It had been a year exactly when he hit me. It had also been a year when they both betrayed me. They said that your parents would always support you and love you forever. My name is Stefani Germanotta. I am 17 years old and turning 18 in a few months. I wasn't like any other people. The other people would have a good life and appreciate it, while I suffered.

        I knew that my suffering wasn't going to last for long. My parents both died on October 14, 2013 on that same highway where I lived nearby. Apart of me died with them since they were the ones that sort of took care of me. But it wasn't big of a part that actually felt happy and free. I felt so free. No one will know the pain that I experienced of feeling empty and lonely.

        After the funeral, i decided that I wanted to live with my sister, Natali. We used to be close and looked for each other. It all ended when she left fror college and left me with the pain in the home. Now, I get to live with her and her freedom. But the problem was she lives a couple hours away. I lived in Bakersfield, but she lived in Woodsboro.

        Woodsboro was a weird town that left a horrible past for them. I remember reading on Tumblr stories of a series of murders that happened in Woodsboro when I was little. A girl named Sidney Prescott was attacked by her boyfriend and friend who attacked her other friends. Apparently, she underwent few more murders in out of state too. I felt so sorry for her. Even though I only lost my parents, she lost hers and all of her closest friends.

        I'm glad she decided to stay in Woodsboro and continue to live a normal life. Maybe I can ask her for advice to. She doesn't seem like a vain and arrogant person since she's only famous for being a victim. After reading her book many times, she was almost my mother model for me.

I hope living in Woodsboro can help me cope and live happy.