𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽

Start from the beginning

Beomgyu was in a quite interesting state in his down area although tears formed in his eyes. He feels like he's getting r*ped. He started sweating and it was getting hotter even though it was currently raining. It felt like his legs were going to give up on him- so was it luck when he was now lifted up by the thighs with his back still against the wall..

Taehyun pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their mouths, he didn't even let Beomgyu the chance to breath because he then slid his lips down to his neck. Harshly kissing and sucking it on different spots.

"N-no" Beomgyu seriously didn't know what to do or think. The fact that the boy was covered in the blood of his recent victims was still in his mind. He really couldn't tell if he's enjoying this or not, but what was for sure, is that lewd noises were escaping from his mouth nonstop "Ahh~ T-Taehyun~ p-plea..se." The moans were getting louder which was starting to excite the ravenette.

So after putting him down, Taehyun leaned his body against Beomgyu's, and whispered with their lips faintly grazing "I should probably kill you since you're a witness but..." His cold hands crept underneath Beomgyu's shirt, sending the other chills and tingles "If we.. you know.. make love, then maybe I'll reconsider your fatality~"

"N-NO WHAT THE HELL?!!!" The brunette has never blushed so prominently.
Taehyun fondled the other's bare waist erotically "Aw come on~ you don't wanna have fun a bit? at least I'm asking for consent."
Beomgyu continued to protest "NO. You've b-been sexually assaulting...me this whole.. time already"

"Tsk. K. Your loss." Taehyun was done playing, his white eyeballs gradually became black. He hadn't drank much blood today, and he could tell that Beomgyu's blood would be as luscious as the different body parts that he just tasted. After leaving multiple kissing marks on Beomgyu's neck, he started brushing his fangs against the surface of his skin then stopped on one particular spot.

Beomgyu was squirming in his grip, but with no avail, he didn't succeed in doing anything useful. The younger's fangs prodded at his neck, unable to decide whether to pierce it or not.

The young vampire went with the first option, his fangs slowly entering his neck and sucked in long gulps of Beomgyu's blood. The latter hit him repeatedly but Taehyun didn't stop. Beomgyu kept on lightly groaning in a way that sounded like this was arousing pleasure.

Wriggling did not affect the older's current situation and neither did hitting. After a while, Beomgyu's head limply drooped to the side, he felt completely enfeebled, if Taehyun wasn't holding him he would have fallen 'I can't feel...' Is this really how his life will end? Getting all your blood emptied out by the person you thought you liked? His paler skin and his now thin body were hints that this outcome was ahead.

'I want more red' As if he didn't give Beomgyu so much pain already, Taehyun pulled out his knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. Beomgyu screamed, his adrenaline hormones kicked in, he desperately tried to push Taehyun away before he looses every ounce of his blood and deceases.

And it was like a miracle happened, he got a boost of energy as he violently pushed him away before running off.

But that spark of energy soon disappeared, he couldn't really run and instead trudged he was completely messed out. 'He's going to kill me..' The brunette was a sobbing mess, with kissing and bite marks on his neck. The knife was still stuck in his shoulder and the pain was immense.

He slumped behind a trash can, hoping Taehyun would somehow miss him. He panted and panted 'please...' He difficultly reached out for something in his pocket 'I.. need..to..call-'