twenty

✾ YANG MANOR ✾

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YANG MANOR

"Where's Jungwon and Jay?" Ni-ki groggily asked upon waking up from his 9th nap that day.

Shrugging their shoulders, the boys went back to their respective trainings. It was unfortunately, a necessity for the boys to learn how to fend for themselves seeing that other companies played dirty for their money. Lee Heeseung frowned at the question, feeling as though Jungwon had been distant from him lately.

He had no idea what the young heir was up to but he was worried. Reloading his gun, Heeseung swiftly shoved it in his gun belt before grabbing his army green jacket. His nerves jittery as he left the training room despite his friends' puzzled protests.

Something didn't feel right.

"Heeseung wait for me! Where are you going?" A voice called out from behind the taller boy.

Glancing back briefly, Heeseung sighed in defeat as he waited for Jake to catch up. The younger boy looked at Heeseung worriedly as he kept his gun safely in his belt. Shaking his head, Heeseung continued to walk up to the Manor's front doors hoping to at least calm his nerves.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked once more, his tone tinted with only kindness as he tugged on the taller boy's jacket.

"Yea Jakey, just feeling a bit suffocated that's all," Heeseung sighed before smiling thankfully at Jake.

Swinging the Manor's doors open were Heeseung and Jake surprised at the figures standing before them. Feeling much more unsettled than he already was, Heeseung irritatedly pushed the two men further out before slamming the Manor's doors close. Jake's aura drastically changing as he locked eyes with their uninvited guests.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jake growled angrily as he threateningly charged forward.

Holding Jake back, Heeseung sighed in annoyance at the sight of his fellow Allies and their unwanted presence. The two boys only smirked at Jake's aggressive reaction before smugly looking at Heeseung.

"Hello Heeseung and pup Jakey!" The boy beamed sarcastically.

"Beomgyu, Yeonjun. What are you guys doing here? We agreed we wouldn't trespass each other's homes," Heeseung bluntly said as he gestured towards the "exit"—being the tall walls they climbed over.

Acting shocked, Beomgyu gasped dramatically before pouting. Yeonjun, on the other hand, shook his head at the younger boy's way of provoking. Observing Heeseung and Jake, it was expected for Jake to feel the most taunted.

"Really? But one of your people came uninvited last week!" Beomgyu exclaimed, innocently playing dumb before snarling at his rivals.

Heeseung furrowed his brows at the piece of information Beomgyu revealed, feeling as though chaos was soon to be unleashed. He didn't want to jump into conclusions but it was obvious enough on who trespassed Choi territory. Narrowing his eyes at the aloof boy before him, Heeseung clenched his fists tightly as he let out a soft exhale.

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Tell me where the fuck Yang Jungwon is and we'll leave the rest of you alone," Beomgyu said in a low tone, ditching his initial child-like persona.

"Well it's a pity we can't tell you since we too, have no clue as to where he is right now. So with much love, please kindly fuck off!" Jake responded before jabbing a thumb at Beomgyu's chest.

Pulling Jake back once again, Heeseung let out an irritated groan before waving the Choi duo away. As they turned back to walk inside the Manor, the cocking sound of a gun made them freeze in their spot. The cold, metal tips of their rivals' guns were pressed harshly into the back of their heads.

"Anything to share with us Heeseung?" Beomgyu asked sweetly yet his eyes held rage and betrayal.

Turning around boldly, a hint of menace glinted in Heeseung's eyes before he whipped out his gun as well. Aiming it directly at Beomgyu's torso instead, Heeseung cheekily smiled at the enraged boy before him. It was a pity that his former best friend grew up hostile.

"I have nothing to tell you Beomgyu. Before things gets ugly, please leave while we're being nice," Heeseung said in a low tone as he pressed his forehead tauntingly against the tip of Beomgyu's gun.

However, the chestnut-haired boy only cackled in response before pulling the hammer of his gun down. His eyes manic as the veins in his neck popped out. As a young boy, Beomgyu was pressured into being his cousin's protector. For if he never kept her safe, he too had to pay the price. As much as he loved his cousin, he despised the fact he never grew up happy—and Lee Heeseung knew that.

With gritted teeth, Beomgyu's eyes showed a mixture of craze and desperation as his index finger threatened to pull the trigger.

"You should know me better Heeseung, I was born to wreak havoc,"

JUNGWON | Calamity! ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें