Epilogue

After 3 years:-

Taehyung's pov

As I walk out of the court room I hear muffled voices from the garden backside of the palace. I fasten my pace towards the garden. I smile seeing my love sitting on the grass laughing .

I go towards her and kiss her cheeks while sitting next to her. She smile at me.

"Look at what your son is doing!"- She remarked.

I look at my son who has a wooden stick in his hand which is bigger than him and trying his best to sway it properly.

I laugh -"Sanha !!! Come here."

As soon as my son sees me he runs to me and hugs me. I hug him and peck his head.

"This is too big for you , Sanha. Appa will get you a smaller one , okay ?"

"Really , appa ? You promise ?"

I squeeze his cheeks -"Promise."

He lets out a chuckle. His eyes were busy looking at Y/n as she was explaining how to sway a sword to him. He got Y/n's grey eyes.

"Okay , baby boy . Did you understand ?"

"Yes , eomma. You guys are the best."

He peck both our cheeks and run around in the garden with his toys.

I look at Y/n . She was still looking gorgeous like always. The evening sunlight falling upon her , which made her skin look golden.

I kiss her shoulder. She pushes me.

"Are you crazy , Taehyung ? We are not in our room. People can see us."

I stare into her eyes.

"I don't care. They all know that we are married."

"So ? You better stop , Taehyung."

I hold her arms pulling her inside the palace to our room. She was shocked to react and just walked with me. On my way to our room I told the maid to look after Sanha.

I push her to the bed and remove my cape.

"Now , we are in our room. You happy ?"

She smirks at me. That turned me on. I kiss her lips hungrily biting it . She groan. I move to her neck sucking her skin , leaving marks.

"Aahmmm.... Taehyung....."

"Moan my name baby..."

"Taehyung....."

I pull back as I was removing my shirt. Just then the door knocked. I groan.

"Why?!!!"

She kiss my lips.

"Wait..." - she said.

She open the door to see our son standing outside.

"Sanha ? What's it baby ?"- She asked Sanha.

"You guys left me alone there. I want to cuddle with you both."

Y/n kneeled down and pick him in her arms bringing him to our bed.

"Appa ? Why are you not wearing your shirt ?"

"I was feeling hot. That's why."

"In winter?"- Sanha asked frowning.

I give Y/n a glare. She giggle.

"Baby ? Let's cuddle , shall we ?"- Y/n asked.

Sanha nod his head cutely. We both always fall for him because he is too cute to handle.

We three lay down with Sanha in the middle.

"Eomma?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened on your neck ?"

Y/n suddenly widen her eyes and cover her neck with her hair. I smirk at her. She give me an angry stare.

"Something bit me. But it's fine."

"Does it hurt , eomma ?"

"No. Now sleep."

Sanha turns to me and hug me while I ruffled his soft feather like hair. He giggle. I tickle his tummy as he laugh uncontrollably.

"Appa....stop......" - He laugh hard.

But I kept on tickling him.

Y/n's pov

As I see Taehyung and Sanha playing with each other my heart feels content. My happy family is all that I want.

The smiles on their face makes my face lit up all day. Just like how Taehyung said I was his reward these both are my reward. I finally got my happy ending.

They both fell asleep eventually. Sanha was looking so adorable , he was hugging me and I was hugging him back , slowly patting his head. Taehyung's long arms wrapped around both of us.

I look at Taehyung who was sleeping . He looked the same as the first time we slept together. Like a baby yet so graceful.

"Your all I need , Tae ."- I whisper.

"I know. My desire for you won't ever end , love."- He replied.

I got shocked as his eyes opened suddenly. We both stare at each other and smile.