"Oh please, you and Joseph basically did the same thing. Might I remind you of your adventure of stealing a horcrux?" Cassie smirked.

"That was different, we were much more prepared and we could hide our true intentions," Regulus declared.

"I had the whole Order to help me prepare and I have a natural ability for Occlumency," she said smugly.

"You were only 17!" he stumbled, not willing to back down.

"So were you!" she voiced with no hesitation.

"God you two bicker like toddlers."

Regulus and Cassie were so caught up in their argument that they never even heard someone come in. Like true Black's, they get way too caught up in trying to prove to be right.

The third party voice that rang through the room though which shut them up automatically.

Low and behold was Joseph Selwyn with an amused smirk on his face as they turned toward the voice.

Regulus was first to react, but Cassie knew to let him have this moment. She had missed her Uncle, but it's been too long for them, they needed this.

In a swift motion Regulus was standing in front of his long lost love. With shaky hands he rested them on the sides of Joseph's face, refusing to believe this was real.

"Is it really you?" Regulus croaked.

Joseph placed a hand over his which were rested on his cheeks. "It's me, Reggie," he whispered.

In an instant Regulus pulled Joseph into a tight hug. Deep sobs passed through them, both finding it hard to believe they were back in each other's arms once more. They never imagined they would be the ones to have a happy ending, but now it seems as though they have a chance.

"I missed you so much," Regulus cried into his shoulder.

"I missed you too," Joseph sniffled as he pulled back to bring him into a kiss.

"Okay, that was adorable," Cassie stated, breaking the silence.

Regulus instantly gave his niece a death glare as Joseph let out a deep laugh.

"Oh, did I ruin the moment?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, yes you did," Regulus grumbled.

Joseph chuckled, "It's fine, Reg. I need to give my niece a hug anyways, it's been a long year."

A huge grin was brought to Cassie's face as she ran into her Uncle's arms. Everything was crazy right now, but she felt safe here. Being with her two Uncles it felt as though nothing could be wrong.

"It's only been a year! You haven't seen me in over a decade!" Regulus pouted.

"Shh, you're ruining the moment," Cassie mocked jokingly.

Joseph rolled his eyes, "I can already tell you two will be a handful," he groaned.

"Come on, Uncle Joseph! When have I ever been easy?" she joked as she plopped onto the armchair.

"You've got that right," he mumbled. "It really has been a crazy year though in all seriousness. Everything fell to pieces after your death."

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked.

"Well, the Dark Lord was furious. He knew you were going to return, and with a family member too. I got out of there before he could get to me, but I have no idea what he did to Amelia," he explained.

"So you knew I was going to return?" she clarified.

Joseph nodded, "I just didn't know when and with who. I could only assume it would be Regulus though."