With shaking hands Cassie grabbed her Uncle and began to walk away fast, keeping her head down. She didn't know how to process the fact that they returned over a year after her death, their whole plan had to be changed now.

"What happened, Cassie?!" Regulus whisper-shouted.

"It's been a year, that's what happened!" she hissed.

"A year since what?!" he inquired.

"A year since my fucking death! It hasn't been hours, it's been over a year," she stammered.

"Calm down," he said softly as he stopped her from walking.

Regulus gripped her by the shoulders and stared in her eyes as she hyperventilated.

"It's going to be okay, just take a few deep breaths," he instructed. "We'll figure this out, let's just get out of here first before we're recognized."

"You're right, thank you" she agreed while taking a shaky breath. "We'll go by floo, you'll just have to pick the location."

"Don't worry about that, I already have a place in mind," he assured her.

The two of them then went on to walk toward the floo passages, but Cassie had the nagging feeling of being watched. They were only steps away from the nearest floo network, but her curiosity got the best of her.

Turning slightly, she found a Ministry worker eyeing her and Regulus close behind them. He was unrecognizable and simply watched them, but as if a flip switched in his mind, he perked up instantly.

"Hey, you two! Stop!" he shouted causing Regulus to turn, but before the man could do anything, Cassie was pulled into the floo with her Uncle.

Instantly they were pulled through the familiar suffocating tube until she landed on her back. Cassie looked around to find herself in a field similar to the one found at the Burrow, but instead of the Weasley household, a small cottage was stood in front of her.

"What is this place?" she asked as her Uncle pulled her from the ground.

"It's the secret home Joseph and I bought to escape the darkness of the Death Eaters," he smiled longingly.

"We'll find him, Uncle Reg," Cassie asserted as she gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

Regulus chuckled as he led them inside, "I feel old when you call me 'Uncle'. Please, just call me Regulus or something."

"No problem," she giggled.

Walking into the cottage, Cassie was met with a warm array of colors. There were yellows, blues, whites, and plenty others, the total opposite of what you would expect from two Slytherins.

"Let me guess, you thought it would be dark and filled with green and silver?" Regulus guessed as though he read her mind.

"Well... I just didn't expect so much yellow! You would think you two are bloody Hufflepuffs or something," she joked eliciting a roll of eyes from her Uncle.

"Our lifestyle was so dark, we didn't need more of that in our place to escape," he explained.

"I get it," she nodded. "Whenever I went to a Death Eater meeting I felt drained of all happiness, I just wanted to go home to somewhere bright and cheerful too."

"I still don't get why you would willingly choose to become a Death Eater, I wish I had the choice not to," Regulus sighed as he collapsed on the white couch.

"I already told you I was I spy, Regulus," she grumbled.

"Yeah, and that was a stupid decision. Spying on the Death Eaters? If they ever found out you would've been killed on the spot," he argued.