Arguing

Hey Guys! Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy! Discord Invite code: u9rgDCA

Reviews:

karapetdavidan98: That is very true.

Jzak98: I hope so too!

Team m bomb: Do you mean the story updates? If so, I hope I'm not going too fast.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please follow and favorite so you get notifications when I update!

@Eghguy115 is my co-author I thank him for helping me with this.

"Rani! What do you think you're doing!?" Nirmala walks in.

"Nirmala! You can't trust this lion. He brought an army of predators into the territory of the Tree."

"Army!? You're seriously calling three animals a whole army?" Kion yelled.

"Okay, you two, stop this. Queen Janna wouldn't be happy about this. As future mates, your families and your prides expect more than this. They depend on you to keep the prides safe." Nirmala calmly says.

A series thoughts came rushing back to Kion about the forced marriage. He thought that he was already over it and was ready to accept it. It seemed not.

"Nirmala, I'm keeping the Pride safe by protecting it from any outside threats. But thanks to somebody, defending the Tree is getting tougher."

Kion sighed. "I think I should go." He left the lionesses alone and returned to the guard's resting place.

Nirmala turned to Rani, looking disappointed, as soon as Kion was out of sight. "Rani, I have given you numerous therapy sessions in the past. You should know how to control your anger, rather than letting it out on others. And when I told you to form a relationship, this is not what I meant."

"That doesn't even matter, Nirmala. If he and I can't be at least friends, then why even bother forming a betrothal? I don't even want to get married anyway."

Kion wasn't too far from where the lioness were talking, and he heard what Rani had to say. He didn't know that Rani didn't want to get married either. He wanted this to make him feel a bit better, but a part of him is saying that he had to live on with this: Abuse. An abusive mate.

Song: Apologize by Timbaland

Disclaimer: All lyrics belong to their respectful owners, I own no lyrics

It is strongly recommended that Apologize by Timbaland play in the background

Kion singing a solo as he expresses his thoughts into vocals

I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say, but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around, and say (that)

"It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."
I said, "It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothin' new (yeah)
I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue, and you say,
"Sorry," like the angel heaven let me think was you, but I'm afraid...

"It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."
I said, "It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."

"It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."
I said, "It's too late to apologize (it's too late)."

I said, "It's too late to apologize," yeah (too late)

I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground