𝟬𝟬𝟭

sabrina had recently gotten a new boyfriend. nailea had only seen pictures of the blond curly haired boy. in a couple of days, she'd be meeting him in person for the first time.

"nai please, i want you to meet him." sab whined as she tried her best convincing nai to meet vinnie. "i already approve of him, it's fine." obviously nai was trying to avoid any situations that required meeting people for the first time. "i swear he's a good kid. he knows how to make things not awkward." "okay fine."

nai eventually had given in ONLY because it was her best friend. "ugh, finally. i'm gonna go text him." sab giggled and started texting the boy. her smile grew bigger as she was typing fast. she's in love, nai thought with a smile on her face.

"so when am i gonna see vinnie?" "i don't know, maybe in a week." "in a week? i have stuff next week babe." "what day are you free?" "maybe like wednesday." "okay then on wednesday at 5?" "okay good."

TWITTER

vinniehacker i love my gf tbh

1m likes, 500k comments, 5.6k retweets

nailea

"yall are cute." i tell sab. she's so happy it makes my heart melt. she's been in a couple of abusive relationships, i'm glad that someone is treating her like a queen she is. "thank you. he makes me so happy." she giggles. "but remember your worth." "he's not like that." "you said that about every other relationship you've been in. and you were wrong. that says a lot." "that's why i want you to meet him."