Nicki Minaj is the queen of rap

-Incoming call from 'Toshi'-

declined

Toshi: I need to talk to you.

Twinkle toes: We've never talked on the phone.

Twinkle toes: I panicked.

Toshi: Don't panic yet.

Toshi: I need to talk to you before Tendo makes me do something stupid.

Twinkle toes: What kinda stupid?

Toshi: The kind of stupid I was worried about yesterday, I need to talk to you.

Twinkle toes: I can't talk on the phone, I'm scared, my guy.

Toshi: You don't need to panic yet.

Twinkle toes: Yet? What do you mean yet?

Toshi: I only have about ten minutes to spare.

Toshi: Tendo said that he gave you a deadline for the 15th, I have one for the 14th. I don't know what yours is for but I know mine and I am experiencing something I do not normally feel.

Twinkle toes: Today is the 14th...

Twinkle toes: What are you feeling rn?

Toshi: I am currently panicking.

Twinkle toes: About what?

Toshi: I can't tell you.

Toshi: Well not right now anyway.

Twinkle toes: Just tell me what your deadline is for?

Toshi: I have to go.

Y/n's pov

"Is that your loverboy?" Hoshi, better know as 'Vice hoe' asks popping her head over my shoulder. "What are you two love birds talking this time?"

"I think we're both panicking," I say slipping my phone into my pocket, still somewhat confused. "He's never called me before."

"Well, why didn't you answer it?" Mai, or as you guys may know her 'Secretary of the sluts' questions. "You're supposed to be the scary one, be a bad bitch."

"What else was I supposed to do, I panicked," I say. "Now keep it hush, I don't need you guys scaring away the first years."

"If anyone scares the first years it's you," and of course it wouldn't be a fulfilling conversation if 'Director dick' or Hana didn't chime in. "I swear you put these little guys through the hunger games."

"Hey, I'm a nice person," I cross my arms. "That's why no one here is crying, I'm super nice."

"Of course you are," Hoshi laughs. "I wouldn't have put it any other way myself."

"Oh yeah guys, I forgot to mention that we have a small meeting with some of the thirds years from the volleyball team," Hana decides to mention now of all times. "Everyone else is dismissed have a good day everyone."

"I swear Hana, you can't keep leaving important things like this till the last minute," I say as a few of the other members shuffle out. "I need time to prepare for meetings with other clubs, maybe they need fundings for a new net or volleyballs."

"Oh you know that the school will be willing to hand out anything they ask for, don't worry we'll be fine," Hoshi assures me. "Don't worry your pretty face."

Just then the door to our club room swung open, and a few members of the volleyball team walked in taking their seats for the meeting I had only found out about a few moments ago. Semi, Ohira, Tendo and Ushijima fucking Wakatoshi.

"Happy white day, girls!" Tendo cheered making himself comfortable. "And what a lovely day it is."

Guys, only one more chapter till this is done. Rip.

-Crouton