*Insert fancy title name*

[Note: This is pretty bad, don't mind me :') ]

Juuzou walked along the sidewalk, only pausing every once in a while to spin and look at the sky. He started to skip while laughing hysterically, then he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes widened. He'd saw a white-haired boy, Ken Kaneki, pacing on the other side of the large Tokyo roads. Kaneki had always made his heart stop and his stomach churn, for a while he'd thought it was fear, but when he told Shinohara about this feeling he chuckled and said, "I don't think that's fear, Juuzou!" Then when Suzuya asked him what it was, he'd said it was love. After the CCG took Juuzou in, he began to hear more and more about this strange concept love, but he hadn't believed in it until Shinohara said something to him in the park. "I'm just saying, if you died first, I'd be sad." Shinohara had said to him. He finally had a full understanding of love when Shinohara was killed in the battle at Anteiku, now Kaneki was all he had left. 

Juuzou stood there wondering if he should greet him, he seemed to be frozen in place staring at the other man. He thought about going up to him, but then he got a sudden flash of nervousness, and decided against it. Kaneki was looking down at his phone, probably too busy anyway. Juuzou was just about to turn away and leave, when Kaneki looked up, he smiled brightly and gave a big wave. Juuzou felt his heart thump. "Hey Suzuya!" He called from the other side of the crowded street, then making his way over. Juuzou, internally screaming at himself, partially in anger, but also in excitement, gave him a huge wave while jumping up and down. "Hey Kaneki!" Kaneki emerged from the crowd, walking into the large space with no people, where people had avoided Juuzou because they thought he might be insane. Juuzou ran his fingers through his black hair, giving a nervous laugh. "What are you up to Ken?" Kaneki froze for a second, no one ever called him Ken except for Juuzou, and it kind of stopped him in his tracks every time. "Oh, nothing much really." Kaneki beamed. Even though he appeared super happy, he wasn't actually doing so great. Juuzou was somehow able to see through his bright expression, even though it was the most convincing he could pull off. "What's wrong?" Juuzou asked. Kaneki looked into his eyes nervously, his smile faltering. "Nothing! I'm fine, really." Juuzou frowned, he couldn't help but wonder what Kaneki had to hide. "Would you like to go somewhere more secluded to talk about it?" Kaneki glanced behind himself at the faces passing by. Lots of people recognized him because of what happened to Tokyo. Some accepted him, but a lot of them gave him condescending glares, being unaccepting of ghouls and angry at him for what happened. Despite their protest, there was nothing they could do, the CCG, GOAT, and other ghouls and government forces all worked hard to keep the peace, and made laws supporting ghouls. Kaneki turned back to face the other boy standing in front of him. "Yeah, I'd like that. Maybe we should invite Hide, I want him to hear this too."