Lunch

Zander was in the line to get lunch,today it's was Friday so it was pizza Friday and he always love the cheesy pizza.There were a few people in line and then he noticed Jake next to him in the line he begin to have a gay panic until jake grab his lunch and leave,when he did that he feel calm.He was getting his pizza and gonna into the group table.

As zander sat down,all of the members were making fangirl noises and zander was confused until he found out milly telling about the notes he wrote

while they were in English class. Zander being red and red and he was mad at milly.

Milly - "Ah I'm so sorry,This people were forcing me to say it"

Zander - "Yea yea sure"

Sean - "YOUR REALLY GONNA CONFESS TO JAKE!?"

Zander - "Yes.." He sighed

Sean - "OMG GOOD LUCK,I HOPE HE SAY YES!"

Zander - "Haha thanks"

Luke - "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ZANDER!"

Zander - "Haha"

Luke - "Please invite me when you two have a wedding!!"

Sean - "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME"

Milly - "ME TWO"

Zander - "WE'RE NOT GONNA GET WEDDING" Zander blushed

All three of them were still making fangirl noises and zander was never in his life red as a tomato. Zander was trying to calm all three of them but nothing was going well. After 10 minutes of zander suffered,Jake went into their table that again made zander being a gay panic.

Jake - "Hey y'all!"

Milly - "JAKE WANNA KNOWS SOMETHING??"

Jake - "Sure what is it?"

Milly - "ZANDER LIKE Y-" before she could say anything,Zander cover her mouth with his hand

Zander - "SHUT UP"

Jake - "He likes what?"

Sean - "Y-"

Luke - "SHUT YOUR MOUTH"

Sean - "Oops sorry"

Jake - "What does he like or..He like someone"

Zander - "No,No,Milly was trying to say that l like uhm...Grapes!"

Jake - "Of course we all know that zan" Jake laugh

Zander - "Yea yea whatever"

They all were chatting about random stuff,Zander was calm that nobody talked about Jake or zander,they were just talking,digging,chillin,like any other high school year.Zander can't wait for the end of lunch and make a note for jake.

Almost end of school

Zander was writing a note for Jake,it took a few minutes to put a place,time,reason why and he gently put the note into the locker,he heard someone walking so he went more than 10 feets away from his locker. He sees Jake opening his locker and a note falls off,Jake grabs the note and reads every word of it. That's what zander thinks for now.

Jake's face was kinda shocked and he felt calm because he knew he was not in any trouble or anything, probably a small chat. It was going to be at 2:30pms (Now it's 2:27) so Zander had to hurry and get into the garden or else he would be late. Zander was running and it took a few minutes to get into the garden. He was calm when no one was here since it's now 2:29pm so he was thinking for a minute how he was going to say and act.

After 2:30pm hits,Zander saw Jake running into the garden and he made it on time for the first time.They both were looking at each other,They were kinda blushing.After a few seconds being in the garden,then zander broke the silence.

Zander - "Hey Jake.."

Jake - "Hii Zander!,so what do you wanna tell me?"

Zander - "Will uhm.."

Jake - "Don't be shy,it's not that hard!"

Zander - "We've been friends for a few weeks now.."

Jake - "Yea!"

Zander - "Yea and l have been having feelings..

Jake - "Feelings?"

Zander - "Jake,I like you more as a friend "

Jake - "l..

Zander - "l know you don't like me,l understand"

Jake - "You didn't let me finish my sentence.."

Zander - "Go ahead then.."

Jake - "I like you too.."

Zander - "W-What..?

Jake - "l like you ever since i entered the club,l was trying to get your attention but you kept pushing me or just ignored me so l just forgot my feelings but since we've been friends my feelings are coming again.."

Zander - "I'm very sorry for my actions back then,when we got closer and closer,l realized you weren't that guy l thought you were,you were a very kind person who always comforts people and l find that cute.."

Jake - "Aw thanks"

Zander - "So Jake,will you be my boyfriend..?"

Jake - "Yes,Yes,Yes!!

Zander and Jake went closer to each other,they have never felt this feeling of love inside of them and then they went closer and closer and then they both then kiss

They both became boyfriends,All the members were congratulating them of their relationship,Jake and Zander had never been happy in their whole life.All the members even the love birds were living in a calm,chilling,lovely life and it stay like that as long and forever

The end