{XXXIII} • Funeral

Start from the beginning

"A society without a state or hierarchy, where small communities govern themselves." I answer with confidence.

"Correct. Socialism, Who's the important person?"

"Karl Marx."

"Correct, their ideal society and how did they try to achieve that?"

"A society where factories and farms are jointly owned. They achieved their ideal society through a revolution by the workers."

"Correct. See? There's nothing to worry about. You're a smart boy." Sungho said.

I didn't comment on that. "For tomorrow, you'll have to make until assignment nine." Sungho said while closing his books. I closed my books as well and put those in my bag. "Bye, Taehyung." Sungho said before leaving the classroom. I closed my bag and walked out of the school. I was glad this was over. I hated it! I saw Jin's car parked on the parking lot. I quickly got in. "Hey Jin." I greet. "Hey, Taehyung. You seem kind of mad. What's wrong?" Jin asked while starting the engine.

"Uhm.. Just some things at school. You know. It's frustrating. Everyone knows about me being involved with you guys." I lie. Jin nodded understandably. "It'll all pass on. People will slowly start to forget about it." Jin said. I smiled and nodded. "When will Jungkook finish his work?" I ask. "I thought it was around 17:30. He told me to tell you to wait for dinner. He said that he'll buy food after work." Jin said and parked the car in front of the house.

"Thanks Jin!" I say while opening the door. "Do you have the key?" Jin asked. "I do, thanks for bringing me home." I say. I close the door and get in the house. Yeontan ran up to me. "Tannie!" I exclaim and ruffle the puppy's fur. I put his harness on and take him out for a walk immediately.

We made a long walk and returned after 35 minutes. I gave Yeontan a small treat and walk to the kitchen. I put my history books on the table and start making my homework. I was listening to my playlist when I heard the door open and close. I turned around to face Jungkook walking towards me with a bag full of food. He kissed my head and greeted me. The song that was currently up ended and made place for one of my favourites: 'can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley.

Jungkook threw his head back and smiled. "I love this song!" He said. "Me too." I answer. Jungkook took my wrist, pulled me up and strangled his fingers in between mine. His other had was placed on my waist as he started dancing with me.

"Kook, I need to make homework." I sigh. "You can do that later. Relax for a moment." Jungkook said. I put my free hand on Jungkook's shoulder and danced with him.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be

I put my chin on Jungkook's other shoulder and closed my eyes. This is truly the most romantic moment ever.

Jungkook released my waist, raised my arm and made me circle underneath it. He sang the next part softly.

"Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

I blushed. This was unreal. Jungkook had an amazing voice. It felt like honey to my ears. The song slowly ended and so did our dancing.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Jungkook pulled me closer and kissed me softly. He pulled back after a few seconds. "Let's eat." I say.

"I bought KFC." Jungkook said. I quickly take my homework off of the table and put it in my bag. I stop the music and help Jungkook put the plates on the table. We started eating the food. "How was your tutoring?" Jungkook asked.