4. Giving in

[ Y/N'S POV ]

I sat there, watching the members photoshoot. I was empty and disgusted in myself. I hate myself ever since i touched this famous man's man private parts. But after a lot of thinking, something intrigued me even more.
« I know you really need this money, don't you Y/N ? »
How does he know that ? Or he just said it like that i don't know. Even thought i was scared for myself, i was still staying professional. I took care every members needs but i was still shaky when it came to Yoongi's.

I guess i thought it was amusing seeing me strangling that much. « Alright yeoleobun ! It is over for today, great job ! ». Finally ! The photoshoot is over. I felt like forever but i soon remember that i still live next to Yoongi. Everyone left the studio and walked towards the van. « AH ! I am so tired ! I think i need a massage. Y/N can you book an appointment for me ? », Jimin asked. I nodded. « Oh also, am i the only craving pizza ? », Jungkook asked. All the members started to get excited like little kids except Yoongi of course.

« Ok guys, i will order pizza but get in the van. ». They gathered in the van and it drove away. Me, i called a taxi to let the members together a bit. During the drive, i look at this one message Jackson left me before moving in Korea.
- I don't ever want to see you again. You are so selfish and don't care about me. If you did, you wouldn't ever do that to me. I loved you and you didn't really loved me back. I wish you misfortune.

Jackson.
Tears felt down my cheek after remembering our break-up. You are so stupid Y/N. I cursed myself a little bit more before finally arriving to the building.

2 weeks later...

I opened my apartment and went straight to the shower. I felt the warm water on me and it was such a relief. I was fully enjoying my shower until i heard footsteps. At first, i thought maybe it was my imagination but when it got louder and i stopped the water.

My heart started to be faster, scared that it could be Yoongi but sadly, when the door of the shower swinged open. It was indeed him. « Y/N-ssi~ Mind if i join ? ». I tried to cover my naked body with my hands but it was honestly no use. He didn't even wait for my answer, he undressed himself before coming in the shower with me. « NO ! », I tried to get out but his grip was tight on him. He was so much stronger than me, i tried so hard i swear but i was just...weak.

« STOP FUCKING FIGHTING ! GOD, YOU ALREADY FORGOT OUR ARRANGMENT RIGHT ? Stupid bitch... ». He said to me in an agressive tone. I backed away as far as i could but the shower wasn't that big so, there was just a few centimeters between us. « P-please... Y-yoongi don't do this to me... I don't want it. »

[ YOONGI'S POV ]

She said. She looked pathetic. I let out a dark chuckle. « I don't care about what you want. ». She didn't even have time to react that i already pressed her face against the cold wall and pinned both of her wrist behing her back with my free hand. She kept squirming around and it started to make me angry. « Stop moving Y/N. ». I warned once. She didn't stop. « Y/N. », i warned a second time and nothing change. My patience had enought.

I pulled her hair back with the hand that used to pressed her face and throw it right back at the wall. She yelped. I hit her that way five times until she begged me to stop. « I- I WANT MOVE ANYMORE, I AM SORRY P-PLEASE ! ». He smirked. « Promise me, you will be a good girl and not fight me anymore . ». I asked her. She hesitantly nodded. « Good. ». With my right foot i parted her legs, and since she was already bended over, i only had to put my cock in. My hand covered her womanhood and i was surprised.

« You are fucking soaked, and it's definately not fear. Am i wrong Y/N ? ». She didn't answer. I laughed sadicaly before ramming my cock fully in one thrust in her tight cunt. I knew she was going to scream so i quickly put my hand over her mouth. I took my cock all the way out before pushing it in back harder. I kept fucking her roughly, listening to her cries. But my eyes frowned when i turned her head to look at her face expression. Her eyes were closed, they were not crying anymore. Her mouth hung open and sinful moans coming out of her mouth.

I knew one day, she would just give in pleasure but i didn't expected it to be so soon but i loved it. I found a girl who is crazier than me. I decided to trust her and took my hand away from her mouth before pounding harder and faster. « A-Ah~ ugh y-yoongi umfh! ». She moaned. I smiled and slowed down my pace. She whimpered. I gripped her hair tighter and pulled her head back a bit again. I whispered in her ear,

« You like when i take you like that? ».