Game One

Hello this is a little bit different because they streamers now so yeaaa

People playing: Y/N, Corpse, Sykkuno, Valkyrae, Toast, Tina, Brooke, Karl, Abe, Fuslie(Leslie)

Jester mod, Sheriff mod

Y/N pov

"Alrighttt, hello chat! How are all of you today. Personal I have not gotten sleep in......29 hours and I'm running on coffee right now." I started my stream ready to play among us with some new people.

"Ok so, I think this lobby was made by Corpse Husband, no clue who he is, BUT, I do know that he does music. Oh and some people that I do know who is going to be playing is Toast, Tina and Brooke."

---------------------------

I then joined the vc that had all of the other players in it.

"Ok so everyone we do have a new player playing with us, would you like to introduce yourself Y/N?" Toast says right as I joined.

"oO yes hi hello I am Y/N and I can't wait to murder you all" the whole vc started to laugh I joined along with them.

"Whatup baby~"

"WOW WHOS VOICE IS THAT" Shocked with how deep it was. My chat was then filled with 'its Corpse' and 'the dude who made the lobby'.

"Hey I'm Corpse" Followed by other laughs.

"oH we should all say our names everybody line up now go." Tina demanded.

"Ok now one by one come up say your name ok? Karl you go first."

"Oh ok I got this, hello I'm Karl and I got the frog fit on."

"I'm Brooke but you already know that."

"I'm Rae or Valkyrae!" She sounded excited.

"I-im Sykkuno nice to meet you." Aww he has such a sweet voice.

We finished with the introductions and got to start the game. The first map was Mira HQ

"Oh fuck yea jester!"

"Ok so we need to act sus but not too sus, ok hello Corpse you going to kill me here?" I said to chat as I did my wirers task. Tina also came up to were I was right as Corpse left. I finished and passed by Corpse again.

"Man I wish I could look at chat rn I can feel that you guys have all of your trama that you want to talk about you depressed beans."

I then walked into cafe when I saw Tina kill right in front of me. I reported the body.

"Ok guys not to pull out any names here but I just saw Y/N kill right in front of my eyes."

"Wait what no no no I thought I reported?"

"No Tina did. Wait you didn't report because you were scared that Tina would out you. I just solved all of our problems it's Y/N guys" Sykkuno says proudly.

"WHAT. No no no Sykkuno stop you got it all wrong I walk into cafeteria and TINA kills not me."

"Mhm that what an imposter would say." He says back.

"Well that's good enough for me!" Rae says as she votes.

"Yea that's right get out of here you stinky imposter." Tina says and she also votes.

I voted my self the only person who has not voted was Corpse.

"Ok wait, but Tina I thought I just saw you in admin just a second ago did you vent." Corpse asks.

"No it's called walking Corpse."

"Hmmm, hmmm" Corpse voted.

The votes where in

Y/N got voted by Tina, Rae, Abe, Karl, Leslie, Myself

Tina got voted by Corpse and Toast

People who skipped: Sykkuno

Dead: Brooke

"Wait guys Y/N voted them selves" Corpse pointed out.

"Why yes, yes I did thank you for the win Tina." You say as the Victory screen pops up.

"Damn it, I knew Tina was the imposter but I didn't think you were the jester."

"Mhm mhm"

"Dang it it was me and Tina." Karl says

"I was the sheriff and if Y/N was innocent I would have shot Tina." Corpse says.

"Awww you believed Mee thank you Corpse."

"I'll save you any time."

Oh god he's flirting fuck no I can't take this. My face is red. My chat then filled up with 'OooO your face is red' and such.

"Corpse I didn't know you flirted!" Rae pointed out.

"Shhhhhhh."

And finally game one of the night ended.