Story 1: Honesty (EreMika)

Start from the beginning

She made her way to unbottoning her shirt. Eren suprised and cover his eyes with his hands. She shooked his hand and pinned it to the wall. "Look at me. Don't hide."

She finished unbotton her shirt. A sport bra is revealed and her thin waist making Eren can't hold back anymore. He turned the table around. Now he is the one who pinned her. "Don't regret what you choose." he said. "I never gonna regret, if I'm going to do it with you, I happy to do it." she replied.

He made his way to her bottoms. He lifted up her skirt and start playing her private part. She moaned a bit but Eren covered it with a kiss. He pulled down her panties and ask for permission. "Can I insert it?" She nodded.

He thrust in one of his finger and Mikasa has been moaned loud. Eren kissed her while still thrust in and out her pussy. "May.. maybe one.. more fin..ger.." she said while panting. He put his second finger and thrust in.

"ANGH! What's this feeling?! There's something coming!" she moaned then became tired. She has cumming. Then, Eren grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped her, cleaning her up. After it cleaned, he pulled up her panties and looked at her.

"That's all. Sorry if you're hurt. Now I have to go." He's about to run but Mikasa grabbed her wrist.

"What?" He asked confusely. "It's not fair if I'm the only one who satisfied." She went  for his pants and pulled it dowm with his underwear. She shocked seeing his big, long dick. He covered it with his hand.

She gulped and brave herself to do it. She shooked his hand and grabbed it. Even with a touch, Eren felt really good cuz' of her soft, gentle hand.

"This is quiet big. I wonder what will it taste." She's about to give him a blowjob. But he blocked it. Mikasa tilted her face and looked at him, confused. He stand her up and kissed her.

"If you want to satify me, I don't want you to suck it. It will hurt your pride." said Eren. He's really cared for her even in this situation. She smiled and kissed him one more time.

"You're really caring, Eren. Thank you. So how do we do it?"

"Let's both be satisfied." He said. Mikasa know what does he mean. She pulled down her panties and take it off. Eren went closer to her and placed his boy in position.

"Before we do it, I want you to know that I love you." said Mikasa. Eren kissed her one more time and replied. "I love you too."

He thrusted in slowly. Mikasa was so tight cuz' it her first time, same goes for Eren. Once all is in, they waited to adjust. Then he start to thrust in and out very slowly. A blood is visible on his dick making he feel guilty.

"You okay, Mikasa? We can stop if you want." he said. She shooked her head as a sign to continue. Eren began to pick up the pace as he going a little faster.

"You're so tight, Mikasa. It's squeezing my dick." said Eren while panted. "No, it's not! It's because your dick is too big! ANHH!" They both started to pant really hard as they went faster and faster. Mikasa moaned loudly as every thrust is hard and fast. To covered the moan, Eren kissed her and they rumbled their tongue.

As he's close, he lifted her up and started thrusting harder and faster. "Don't you! ANGH! Feel tired! HNHH! Holding me! ANHH! Like that?! NNHG!" she moaned loudly as she also about to cum. "No, don't worry. I'm an athlete. I'm stronger that I look." He replied.

As he's more close, he also start to moaned quietly. Mikasa is also the same.

"Mikasa. Are you close?" he asked

"Yeah! ANGH!"

"Me too. I'm very close."

"Inside! NGNH! Cum inside! Quick!"

"I'M CUMMING!!" They both came at the same the time. They both panted. Eren pulled out and a lot of his cum came out from her pussy. He pulled into hug.

"If you're pregnant, I'm gladly be that child father. I love you, Mikasa." He kissed her.

"I love you too, Eren. But I'm not gonna pregnant, today is my safe day. But I'll also loved to have kids with you." She said smiling. Eren looked at her in awe as his dick is acting up again. Mikasa noticed and smirked at him.

"Wanna go again?" asked Mikasa.

"No, don't. First, you're bleeding when we do it. Second, you gonna be late and your mom gonna scold you. Third, I have to go training. And lastly, I'm gonna schedule it since we both are not virgin anymore, we gonna do it once a week. So be ready" said Eren. Mikasa just laughed.

"Thank you." "You're welcome."

They both got up and put on whatever they take off. They walked together to the field. They parted with kiss and waved.

"Ahh... Today, I'm gonna be the happiest girl in the world!" she shouted.

Thank you for reading! Hope you like it! My grammar is not to good so I hope you guys understand.
Next up! Be ready for another couple smutty!
If you gave any request or recommendation, I'll gladly take it.

See ya!