'So fast..' Yuno thinks to himself.

Shizuka had her Nichirin blade up against Asta's neck. The boy himself was now frozen. As Shizu puts her katana down and puts it away, "WOAH!!! You were SO FAST!!!! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!" Asta yells grabbing the girls shoulders and shaking them.

Yuno then walks home and thinks to himself 'If she's stronger than Asta then I need to get stronger.'

Meanwhile with the other two....

"You know, if I can't beat you in a battle then I have to train harder!" Asta yells. Shizuka glances at him and states "Sometimes it's not training harder, it's training smarter." The young boy looks at her in confusion. She sighs at his dumbness. "Start strategizing and use your brain when you fight. It's not always about strength."

"Ohhhhhh" was all he had to say.

"Let's start heading home and pack up, after all, aren't you and Yuno going to the magic knight exams?" She asks.

"Oh yeah! Let's go quick!" he starts running in a fast speed. "Man what a drag..." She too also starts jogging. And they meet up with Yuno who was still walking on the path way home.

---------------------

Just as the three teens walk on the path, Asta decides to race with Yuno leaving Shizuka behind. "MOOOOOOOHOHHHHHHOOHHHH" Asta yells. The female sighs in annoyance. Why were they so competitive?...

"GOAL!" Recca announces. "Yuno! Asta!" a young child shouted. "Welcome back!" another child says. "Wh-who got here first?" Asta pants. "Shizuka was already here before the both of you." Nash said. "EHHHHH!" Asta roars. "You guys were to slow to notice me run past you." the female taunts.

"Tch" Yuno looks away in embarrassment. He raced for nothing then. "I'll race you into the church then! Both of you." Asta shouts. He starts to run, but Yuno stops him with his wind magic. Shizuka sighs as she watches Asta and Yuno become fools. Asta is blown away and Yuno walks inside the church."I win." Yuno says. "Man this is such a drag..." you can guess who said that.

The two colored hair girl goes to catch Asta as he falls. Asta falls into her arms in bridal position. She then drops him. "What was the whole point of catching me if you were going to drop me?!" He screams. "I did it for my satisfactory" Shizuka bluntly states and walks in the church.

The kids then look at Asta and said "Yuno and Shizu can be real childish sometimes."

It was now night and everyone was sleeping. Shizuka was reading in her futon next to Yuno who was sleeping. She then decides to get up and train out in the woods.

----------------

Asta who was now awake as it was morning, was training with his sword. Shizuka was sitting on a tree stump in exhaustion. Asta found her sleeping on a tree and told her to wake up and watch him train. Nash came over and had a conversation with Asta.

-----------------------------

"WOAH!" the kids and Orsi yell in awe. Everyone was sitting at the dinner table and there were tatoes. Orsi was now giving a speech about how the two boys were going to the Magic knight exams and how they collected tatoes from the village. Asta had Stars in his eyes as he looks at Father Orsi with an adored look.

"Father!" Asta shreiks. "What?! This isn't just for you, It's mostly for Yuno." Orsi says.

Shizuka who was sitting next to Lily sighs "What a drag.."

--------------------

It was early in the morning and the three teenagers get ready to set off on their adventure. Shizuka doesn't pay attention to everyone who was having a conversation as it was for the two boys. ORsi however goes up to her and says "You know, you should visit more often." "I know, but my duties come first." she replies.

"I know that, but at least send us letters." He complains.

"Hai Hai...I will." Shizuka sighs. Man she sighs a lot.

They then set off on their journey, walking down the dirt path. AND boi let me tell you....it was like a safari well at least to the boys. Shizuka lived doing these things. 

They go to the left path and is met with rocks falling down. Shizuka lets the boys do all the work. I mean come one who wants to do all that work. Sure she dodge rock here and there, but that was really it.

Day and night was the same thing. Soon enough they reached the royal capitol. Now this could've took Shizuka one day top speed, but since she was with the other two, she waited with them.

And they run towards town....

----------------------

Stay tuned for more

YEEEEEEEET!!!!!!✌✌✌