𝟐𝟑 ⇢ 𝐖𝐄𝐓

Start from the beginning

your heart was pounding in your chest at the care he was taking in undressing you, slowly and romantically. your eyelids fluttered as his strong hands slid down your waist, leaving goosebumps on your skin yet again, and finally hooked onto your panties. in a smooth movement, he took those off for you too, letting them fall around your ankles.

kuroo hummed against your shoulders, before taking his lips away from them.

"you're welcome," he said with a chuckle, noticing that you were having a hard time catching your breath. "let's get in." 

you nodded, stepping into the shower first. kuroo followed behind you, holding your hand, and closing the curtain behind you.

now playing: unravel me - sabrina claudio

you sighed in satisfaction as the warm water hit your body. you turned to look at kuroo, who was just staring at you.

"what?" you asked, instinctively covering up your body nervously. "is there something wrong?"

"no, no, no," kuroo said quickly, stepping towards you, and taking your hands away from your body. he placed them by your sides, and looked down at you. "i was just looking at you."

"oh... okay." you bit your lip, your stomach fluttering uncontrollably. you placed your hands on his shoulders, rubbing the muscles there. "i feel like i don't show you how much i like you enough."

kuroo laughed, and traced small circles on your back. "you do." 

"well, just in case," you got on your tip toes and pressed a kiss on his lips. "you're really fucking hot, like oh my god. it never gets old."

kuroo smiled softly, and his hands found your waist, holding you close to him. your little kiss wasn't enough for him, so he kissed you again, deeper this time. you tilted your head to the side and closed your eyes, digging your fingers in his hair and pulling slightly. kuroo's hands ran up and down your body as his lips moved against yours.

you felt his tongue against your lips, so you parted your lips, giving him access to inside your mouth. his tongue slowly moved into your mouth, and you pulled his hair harder.

kuroo was in the mood now, so he turned both of your bodies so that your back was to the bathroom wall. gently, he pushed you backwards, and your back hit the wall lightly. it was cold, and you shivered a bit. the water from the shower warmed you up a little bit though.

kuroo's wet hair fell into his eyes as he continued to kiss you, hands moving up to cup your breasts. you exhaled into his mouth, feeling your nipples harden at the contact.

kuroo broke the kiss, moving his lips down to your jaw as he massaged your breasts, enjoying the feeling the flesh in his hands. every part of you was perfect, and he loved savoring each and every inch of you in moments like this, whether it was through kissing you or touching you.

he was kissing your neck when took one of your nipples in between his fingers and rolled it, sending a pleasurable feeling all the way through your body. you let out a moan, and held onto his shoulders as he continued to kiss your neck.

kuroo trailed kisses on your collarbones, marking up the spots by licking, sucking, and biting. he liked seeing you marked up, it further proved that you were his. you didn't mind. after all, you were officially his girlfriend now. 

you were soaking wet now, and you could see that kuroo was getting hard. it made you jolt with excitement.

kuroo's lips moved downwards again, and he pressed small kisses on your one of your breasts before taking it in his mouth. he continued to roll your other nipple in his fingers as he sucked on the wet skin of your breast, flicking his tongue against your nipple.