Dont Leave Me Out Here Dancing Alone *Justin Bieber Love Story* 2

Dont tell me you are auditioning...

I was hypervenilating as i made my way up the stairs to my room. My door closed as i put my pillow over my head...Why hadnt i realized it before that he was one of his friends, i mean it was obvious that i was a fan of justin biebers. I had other things to worry about, like how i was gonna find a dancer to teach steps to in a week! People at school were good but not fantastic. This was gonna be a long week...

After i took my shower, i got into my pajama shorts and a cami and put my hair in a high ponytail with a headband. I logged onto my computar and checked my facebook. 1 New Friend Request I clicked the button to view who it was and it was Chaz. I clicked accept and began going through his pictures. He had some with Justin and Christian and a really funny cute one with him and his friends.

In giggled as i wrote a comment on the picture. It read Wow chaz, way to be sensitive at the camara, i havent seen you smile like that..ever lol jk

I clicked the link to get to twitter and followed chaz. He wrote as his status Got to hang with a friend who i havent seen in 5 years..nothings changed..;)

I went on youtube and put on I Like It by Enrique Eglasias, The Jersey Shore Version! Im obbsessed with that show lmao

I got onto Microsoft word and began making flyers for dancer auditions. If i wanted a new dancer, i needed to start somwhere. I set the date for wednesday after school. I was gonna put them around town tommorow before school. I set my alarm, and dreamed about how maybe i would get my best friend back...

I woke up at 5 am to get ready for school. I hopped in the shower and rinsed off in my vanilla sented shampoo and bodywash. I walked out and put on my makeup. I wore mostly foundation and eyeliner with eyeshadow but most of the time, it was natural. I blew dried my hair and straitnened it. It was really soft right now. I got dressed in a pair of American Eagle jeans with my dance jacket with a white cami under neath.

I grabbed my iPhone and began to walk to my car when i got a text from Lisa, another dancer.

Okay are u still hanging up fliers???

Yeah im on my way now...ill see u at scool...bye

I shoved my backpack into my car, driving around town hanging out fliers. At about 8, i decided i had enough hung up and drove to the school parking lot. I parked the car in my usual spot and walked up the gravel steps and into the buliding. I walked into english class and sat down, talking to the normal dance people. We had almost every class together. I began reading the assignment when Chaz texted me.

Hey ;)

hey wats up ?

I was driving to school when i saw that you had the signs up and wondering if i could bring a few friends to the audtion.

Sure, knock yourself out...

Okay, see you wed.

I closed my phone and went through the whole day without really paying attention. I was worried that i wouldnt find anyone for the auditions. I went to the school gym for soccer practise and kicked butt the entire time.

The next day passed in a blur and it was finnaly Wednesday. I walked into the dance studio right after school. There was a table already set up and three chairs. My other judges were going to be coming in a half hour, plenty of time for my to practise the routine. I got my sneakers on and started to dance. I was dancing to The Way You Make Me Feel my Micheal Jackson.

I didnt think anyone was watching me but i was mistakind. I heard aplose from behind and i turned around to see chaz clapping. I blushed and went over to him. To his left, i could see twelve people all in dance clothes. They went over to the mirrors to warm up. I was awed. He pulled through.

I went through the motions of the audition until everyone was done. I groaned because they were all perfect. I needed more though even though that sounds selfish. Chaz tapped me on the shoulder and told me he wanted to audition.

"dont tell me your audtioning" i asked, raising my eyebrows. "yeah im dead serious" he said. I gave him the floor and that left ME dumbfonded this time.

He did perfect coreography and everything. "okay Chaz. You made it" "hell yes" The dancers left the building and it left me and chaz by ourselves. We danced until it was late into the evening.

Chaz became more and more like a big brother to me as the days went on. He dropped me off at school and took me places. He was the brother i never had. Next week was the competion, hopfully things would be as great as they are.

Chaz was perfect in dance class and we probably had a shot at winning..i think