Episodes

Football StemCell Slaughter Showdown (Series 3 Episode 16)

The episode begins with an exposition showing the team studying at Parvenu Hills High School, with Mr. Hitzman holding a lection about the history of Earth, claiming that "a huge flood led to the disappearance of dinosaurs and Romans". Shortly after class, it is revealed that the KFRLF base is located in the storeroom. Mr. Hitzman tells the team about Wickenberg Canyon High School and its evil plan to harvest stem cells and create overpowered football players out of them. The five protagonists then go to scout the situation at Wickenberg Canyon, meeting and murdering a teenage couple in the process, who they claim "had unnatural desires".

The team then arrives to the school's stadium, witnessing a spirit rally featuring scantily-clad cheerleaders and the school's mascot, Stink Pickle. Disgusted by the event, Sebastian Kayden has a fit of rage and kills an elderly woman called Louisa. After calming him down, the team returns to Parvenu Hills to participate in the Parvenu Ponies spirit rally, which included burning and exploding a scarecrow dressed as a Wickenberg Canyon football team member. The camera then shows another team, working for the Wickenberg Canyon High School, planning to kidnap the members of the KFRLF. The episode ends claiming "to be continued".