"You called me here when I was so busy and I came here for you yet you didn't even greet me properly." Jeongguk utters. Taehyung's cheek flush red at the close proximity.

"I-I said hi." Taehyung utters. Jeongguk chuckles softly, moves forward and Taehyung gulps.

"And? I think I deserve a proper one." Jeongguk says. Taehyung smiles widely, unable to contain the overwhelming emotions he suddenly feels and hugs Jeongguk, making the other lose his balance but he balances himself as he holds Taehyung.

"Hi." Taehyung says, curling his arms around Jeongguk's neck and nuzzles his neck.
Jeongguk nuzzles Taehyung's hair, he smells like strawberries and just---himself. He holds him tightly.

Taehyung's hold loosens and his hand comes to Jeongguk's ear, to play with his earing and then he faces him, keeps the proximity as close as possible.

Jeongguk watches Taehyung's eyes flutter as he looks at his lips and then in his eyes, he definitely couldn't have read it wrong. He watches him gulp and bite his lips and he waits. Taehyung looks at his lips again.

I want you to kiss me this time, Tae. I want to be sure you want this as much as I do.

Taehyung lifts his hand upto Jeongguk's glasses and slides them off, holds them in his hand as he rests on Jeongguk's shoulder, takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

He does what his best tells him, yells at him and what he has always been wanting to for a long time and after they kissed at the party and after the date and right now...

Taehyung presses his lips gently on Jeongguk's soft ones, sighs softly at the rush of tingles in his body. He presses his lips a bit firmly and his heart threatens to beat out of his chest when he feels Jeongguk smile against his lips.

Jeongguk kisses him back, opens his mouth a bit to capture Taehyung's lower lip between his lips and sucks ever so gently, makes Taehyung curl his hand in his hair.

Jeongguk tilts his head a little to kiss Taehyung deeper, the other boy feels completely lost in the beautiful feeling of Jeongguk kissing him like it's all he ever wants to do.

And Taehyung wants to too, hold Jeongguk and kiss him, be with him---for the rest of his life.

For both of them, it still feels like a dream that they are in arms if the love of their life.

"Thanks for inviting me." Jeongguk says against Taehyung's lips who just nods, pecks Jeongguk's lips again and again, kisses him gently again.

"Lets watch a kdrama." Taehyung suggests, the two stay in one another's embrace.

"Okay." Jeongguk nods. He's so happy Taehyung invited him because he was about to lose his mind with all the work he had to do.

"You'll do great, Jeongguk. Don't overwork yourself." Taehyung says, caressing Jeongguk's face, the other immediately leans into the gently and warm touch.

"Thanks for calling me here Taehyung, really. I needed it." Jeongguk says.

"I needed you here too." Taehyung speaks the deepest words he wanted to say with a chuckle, unaware of the turmoil of emotions he causes in Jeongguk.

"Good. That's good." Jeongguk smiles warmly at him.

"Lets go. I'll get the food and you can pick the drama." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods, leans forward and pecks Taehyung's lips, making the other giggle.

"I wonder why Yugyeom didn't invite you. When I declined he said he was yet to call you." Jeongguk says as they walk further inside the apartment. Taehyung gives Jeongguk's glasses back to him and smiles when he puts them on.