=20

"Welcome Mr.Bright and Mr.Win"the managers of the hotel lead them both to the big rooms which were pre-booked.

"If anything please just call in the reception"

"Thanks"Win smiled at them and they left.

"Is this where we are staying?"Bright looked around.

"Huh? Did you had something else in your mind?"Win asked and Bright shrugged.

"This human"Win mumbled and placed down his bags.

"I'll take a shower first"Bright said and win nodded.

_

He trailed the tip of knife gently on her cheek and she hold in her breast. Quickly he moved closer to her face and inhaled her smell, she closed her eyes tightly and he chuckled.

"Sweety......why did you had to be so beautiful.....day by day..... you're making me wanting you more....."he chuckled again and she gulped down. Sweat dropes were visible on her skin and her fear made him more excited.

"P-please....."she breathed out.

"Please what baby?.....what do you want me to do?" She move her hands but the rope tied tightly around her wrist only made her hurt.

"L-let me g-go..... p-please"tears roll down her cheeks and his eyes shined. He licked the tears rolled down her cheeks made her feel more disgusted.

"Hmmmmmmm, let's do this baby.....how about I let you go and meet your parents.....ah no......or this.....how about I give Miriam,your friend to my friends to enjoy?"

"NO NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT" Prim raised her voice and he closed his eyes trying to control his anger.

"You have really good voice.....why don't you use it to make me happy.....hmmmmm?"

"J-john please..... please let me go..... w-what did I do wrong to you?"Prim started crying and John was surprised, shocked.

"Prim.....baby, why are you crying? Baby......d-don't cry....."John dropped the knife and Prim watched him with fear written in her eyes.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry baby..... please forgive me....."John quickly untied her hands and hugged her.

"Please forgive me love..... I'm sorry baby..... wait here, I'll get Miriam for you.....but first let me do this.....and then I'll let you go.....can I?" He took out a syringe and you shook your head and moved back.

"N-no please......HELP......HELP MEEEE"Prim yelled and John covered her mouth and injected the drug into her body.....she tried to pull of him but after a few seconds you were in his arms unconsciously.

John laid you down and went outside to check on Miriam who was tied up to a chair all alone in a dark room.

"Make sure she won't escape until I want it to happen"he ordered to some men out of the room and walked back to the room Prim was in.

He locked the door and looked at her.

"I've waited more than enough. I should make you mine..... only mine.....if I can't,then no one can"he smirked and moved towards her. To take what she didn't gave him willingly.

_

They both lied on the bed facing the ceiling.

"So, where do you want to go?" Bright asked and win looked at him.

"Huh?where?"

"You said you want to see America and this whole day you was sitting on a coach watching tv" Bright faced him.

"Ahhh..... I'll take you to see my dorm I stayed when I was here"Win said.

"FYI this is our honeymoon"Bright said.

"So what? You have no plans in your mind? Do you?"

"Nevermind. I'm going to sleep"Bright turned and lied down facing Win.

"What?"win asked when he felt Bright's glance on him.

"What? Aren't you sleeping?"

"Why are you staring at me?" Win didn't faced Bright.

"Because I wanted to?"

"Aish"win mumbled and turned his back against his husband. Bright smiled and closed his eyes to sleep.

Win was also smiling on the other side.......

They slept peacefully forgetting everything else happening and happened.....

On the other side of the city there was Prim laying on someone's,no.....to be exact her boyfriend's bed unconsciously, and her boyfriend enjoying her without her realising......