S e v e n

Surprising enough Lucas wasn't in my dance class...That was a little disappointing since it's not every day you see the Bad boy join your dance class, especially since you have to wear a leotard when we start out ballet unit which I'm still suspecting is going to the first unit we will be doing.

The school day was finally over! Yayayayayay. I walked out into the student parking lot on top of a very annoyed Cole. He lost to a bet over the summer and now after school he has to give me a piggyback ride to his car everyday after school. So I'm guessing you wanna know the bet... So over the summer we visited my grandmother in Las Vegas (she loves gambling at the local bingo center with her mates, she is also half Australian so she says 'Mate' a lot) anyways since Ol' Grammy Carson is like 69 years old or so she has Cole and I do her dirty work, chores around the house. Mom says its a good way for Cole and I to bond, but we take the time to play bets and compete instead of bonding, I mean it's a type of bonding after all. So the bet was the person who cleans a bathroom (there's one upstairs and downstairs) the fastest gets 2 advantages in the school year. I'm really good in the bathroom since I organize mine, and Cole....well let's just say I almost couldn't find the toilet once in his bathroom. So yh I won, bottom line: I get piggy back rides for the rest of the year and Cole has to do my biology homework,Che might be a dufas sometimes but he's really good at science.

🔱 ♥ ️🔱 ♥ ️🔱

Once we got home mom was baking in the kitchen, she owns the local bakery down the block called "The Petite Eatery" and she's been running that place since we moved to Boston, which has been for about since the 6th grade. I came up with the petite part of the bakery's name, Cole came up with Eatery because he thought since people eat baked goods it should at least say it in the name, his words not mine. Anyways when I walked up stairs I took a really hot bath....I mean what can I say it's that time of the month and cramps are a comin'. After that marvelous shower I put my hair into high pigtails and curl the tips, yes that stupid but hey I love my hair when it's bouncy. I grab my biology packet and walk to Cole's room, ahhhhh making Cole annoyed is like music to my ears. When I reach his door I see a sign with my name written with red sharpie in Coles neat cursive handwriting saying "Catalina Rosalinda Carson May Not Enter This Room Under Any Circumstances" Geez did he have to use my whole name. I knock on the door hearing the loud ruckus that Cole calls music blaring out of his stupid speakers mom got him when he was like 13 because she felt bad when there was a Son and Father camping trip at his school that one weekend and dad wasn't here so yh.... I still think she should have gotten his a goldfish or something attests then it would be a little quieter around the house. The music lowers down and the door swings open with Annoying Cole on the other end. "You know you should frown like that a lot your face might get wrinkles when your older, scientist have shown research on that." I say sarcastically showing my concern I didn't have. "Yh whatever what do you want?" He saids and then he looks at my biology binder, with the packet on top. Of course I brought my biology binder it has the cute baby frog from Hello Kitty on it that Beth and I went printed from Google. "Ohh no, not today can't you do your homework for tonight please I'm going out tonight on a date and-" I cut him off the second I heard date. "Your what!!" I shrieked walking into his room, and sitting on his desk chair glaring at him. "What's your problem all of a sudden?" He said closing the door and sitting the edge of his bed across from me. "I just.....look watever go on your date" I say placing the binder and packet on his desk. I need to call Beth and I need to call her now, she is gong to be so upset when I tell her Cole's - suddenly I fall on the floor with a really bumped head. I look up to see a really pretty Bethany in a purple top and some black leggings and brown uggs, with some cute natural makeup if I do say so my self. Ohh no she's here, what if this mystery girl Cole's going out with shows up. "Ohh hey Kat.....your umm here!" She saids biting the bottom of her lip. She's hiding something, she is hiding something from Mee!!! Her best friend. Cole stands up and puts his arm around a very red Beth. What the huh!! "What the Huh!!!" I ask.

🔱 ♥ ️🔱 ♥ ️🔱

"Your dating my brother!!!" I glare at Beth sitting down on the desk chair in Cole's room with Cole and Beth sitting on his bed across from me. "most importantly YOUR DATING MY BEST FRIEND!!" I point at Cole while glaring at both of them. "Hi Bethany....awwww look at you two looking at cute, have fun on your date kids." Mom said walking across the hall. "SHE KNEW!!!" I scream. "Lina chill out" Cole saids casually, how dare he tell me to chill I literally just found out he was dating my best friend. I don't know what make me madder my best friend not telling me that she's dating my brother or the fact that Cole told mom but not me, me his sister the one he tells everything to, even when he told he hated playing tea party with me when I was like 4!!! "How can you tell me to chill, it's stupid but how could you tell mom over me Cole, I get she's your mom but I'm your sister for God sakes, and you why would not tell me your dating my brother, you know how much setting up I went threw to get you two together!" I said glaring at them before figuring out Beth was teary eyed....OMG what kind of friend am I interrogating her like that, that one thing she and Mel had a lot in common: they did not do well under pressure. "Oh my god Beth I'm so sorry!!" I say pulling her out of Cole's grasp and hug the heck out of her. "I'm sorry too!" She said shaking. "Okay tell you what I'll get you cleaned up and we'll cry tomorrow about this, right know you have a date to get to." I said smiling and she nodded eagerly. After her freshening up Beth was ready for her date with Cole. I kissed Cole on the cheek goodbye and have him a short and semi-sweet lecture on how to treat Beth, he kinda needed it when she was freshening up he was blowing up in what sense liked eating and when're she liked eating, and what she was allergic to incase of food poisoning and stupid questions like that. He was sweating like crazy he had to change shirts, good thing Beth was too nervous herself to notice. Mom just kept taking pictures to notice how nervous both of them were. And I was there just munching on a cupcake mom made me try with my bunny slippers in the couch just giggling to self like a maniac, yh crazy but I couldn't help myself it was too funny not to enjoy, plus the cupcake was really good.