Her Professor watches her for a moment, his eyes scanning her whole body. "Do you know what that outfit does to me," he growled lowly.

A shiver went down her spine, his voice alone did things to her. Her face flushed pink as she look down to the ground. He let a low chuckle rumble from his throat. That just turned her on farther.

They were still not moving so she knew that gave her some time. She had an idea, it may have not been the best idea but she was going to try.

She stood up in front of Snape, a glimpse of sinfulness in her eyes. He cocked an eyebrow, watching her closely. Without words she put her hands around his neck and sat on his lap, straddling him, her sinful eyes staring into his.

He looked at her with a surprised look on his face but he played along nonetheless. He placed his hands on her waist.

"What do you think you're doing?" he drawled. She smirked, her face now faced him only a few centimeters away. "Why, I'm not doing anything. Professor," she innocently spoke.

She started to grind against him. He took it sharp breath. "It looks like you are doing more than nothing," he growled, starting to take control of her movement.

Her lower half started to tingle at the wanted feeling of friction between the both of them.

He moved her lower half back and forth on his growing bulge. "Do you want me to please you," he purred into her ear. "Mhm," she whispered into his ear. One of his hands left her waist and grabbed her neck, she whimpered and tilted her head up just a little, making his smirk grow wider.

"Such a dirty little girl," he growled. Suddenly the carriage started to move, making Lily jolt a little. Severus's hold on her waist tightened to keep her from falling.

As she continued to grind on him he was quick to press his lips to hers. She could feel his hard rock cock on her clothed pussy. "Please," she quietly whined against his lips.

He smirked against her lips. "Please what?" he teased. His fingers brushed over her thighs, giving her goosebumps everywhere he touched. "Please, fuck me," she sighed into the kiss. Her face turned bright pink as the words left her lips.

He chuckled lowly, pushing her off. She stood in front of him and he brought his hand to the waistband of her jeans and started to unbutton them. "You asked for this," he taunted as he pulled down her pants.

He then quickly undid his pants, pulling them down just far enough to free his bulge. Her eyes widened at the pre-cum covered tip and the purple veins running down, begging for release.

Her mouth became to water at the mere sight of it. "You are going to ride me, silently. If you fail to do so there will be punishments," he growled lowly.

She nodded and placed her legs on each side of his. He slid his finger into her panties and moved them aside, her breathing hitched as she felt his cold fingers against her warm core.

With his free hand, he aligned himself with her entrance as she slowly sunk on him. She gasped as she felt him fully in her. He sat there for a moment feeling his cock wrapped around her.

He started to control her movements as she bounced on top of him. It took everything she had not to moan as he stretched her completely. She placed one hand over her mouth to keep her from moaning in a pleaser.

"You look so good on top of me kitten," he praised in her ear. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she neared her release. Severus felt her tighten around him, letting him know she was close to the edge.

"Are you going to cum for daddy," he groaned into her ear. She nodded her head frantically, moaning into her hand as quietly as she could. "That's it cum all over daddy's cock," he growled into her ear.

As his words she let go, letting her head fall back as she kept her nails dug into his shoulders. This made him hiss in pain and pleasure.

He watched in awe as she rode out her high in front of him, bring him closer to his release. Once she was down from her high she got off of him and plopped on the floor in front of him, in between his legs.

He was quick to grab her messy bun and shove her mouth onto his pulsating cock. She sucked hard with her tongue on the underside of him. She could taste her arousal on him.

He groaned in pleasure as his cum shot down her throat. She sucked him till he was limp and clean. With a flick of his wand, they were both clean and dressed once more.

They both sat in silence as they caught their breaths. After a few moments, Snape pulled her into his chest and started to kiss her feverishly.

"God your so perfect lily," he growled into her lips. She blushed at his words as she let his tongue explore her mouth. Little did she know his heart was just hit.

She doesn't know much about her brooding Potions Professor. So she didn't know she shared a lot in common with his first love.

As they kissed the carriage came to a stop. Lily quickly got away from her Professor and to the opposite side just as the door opened. She stepped out and Snape followed.

Once everyone was out of their carriages they started to walk. "Now! No one is to be miss behaved while we are here if you do. Punishments will be in order," his voice bellowed.

His eyes stared directly at Lily, she got his wordless message. She found Ginny and Hermione and they started to walk around. "Hey let's go here! I heard they had good clothes," Ginny pushed them over to the store.

The girls walked around, looking at all the clothes. Ginny grabbed Lily's hand and led her to the back. "Lily you should pick an outfit from over here," she pointed to a section.

Lily's cheeks suddenly reddened. Most of the outfits in front of her showed almost everything. "A-Are You sure Ginny," she questioned her. Before Ginny could say anything a cough stopped her from talking.

They turned around to see their tall brooding Potions Professor, with a bag in hand. "What might you ladies be doing back here," he sneered.

"Umm, I was just looking for an outfit for Draco's party sir," Lily shyly spoke, embarrassed Snape saw her looking at these types of clothes.

She noticed the bags in his hand. What would he want from here, or any store? She thought to herself.

Snape smirked, "very well then, hurry up we have 15 minutes," he said as he walked away. Soon Hermione came up to them with an outfit in her hand. "Lily I think I found the perfect outfit," she exclaimed.

Lily's eyes widened. It was perfect. It was a red crop top with long sleeves, a black leather skirt, and black heels. "Mione! It's perfect," Lily exclaimed.

They quickly paid for their things and rushed to the carriages before they left without them. They made it just in time. Lily was going to sit with Ginny and Hermione till she realized the carriage was full.

She has to sit with her Professor again. She climbed in and Snape was already seated. She sat down opposite him and set her bags down. She stared at the floor not saying anything.

As the carriages started she looked at the bags next to her Professor. Curiosity got the best of her and she looked at the top bag to see the name of the shop. Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened in an instant.

The bag read the Magic of Bondage and Playtime

HOLY SHIT! He went to a sex shop! She though. Her eyes fell back down to the floor. They sat in utter silence on their ride back to Hogwarts, sexual tension filling the carriage.

As soon as they made it to Hogwarts she grabbed her bags and went to find Ginny without another word to her Professor. She quickly pulled Ginny to the side.

"Ginny! I have to tell you something!" She whispers shouted. "What is it," Ginny asked.

"Ok we were riding back to Hogwarts and I looked at the name on one of Snape's bags," she whispered. "Ok and?" Ginny was confused. "He went to a fucking sex shop, I didn't know there was one," she whisper shouted.

Ginny's eyes widened, she started to laugh. "Did he?" Lily's face reddened. "Yes he did," she replied. "Man your in for a treat," Ginny joked as they walked to the Gryffindor Common room.