Rejected

It's my birthday today. I don't want to do anything special, but I decided to look a little nicer than usual today, so I put out my best pair of jeans and a nice blue and white striped shirt and added some mascara and perfume to my morning routine. After finishing breakfast the alpha mind-linked me to meet him in his office. As I was walking I got this sinking feeling in my gut. As I continued up the stairs it continued to worsen and Storm was on alert the whole time. Once there I knocked and entered. Alpha Kane looked at me in disgust with a smirk plastered on his face.

" Sit down Sassy" he says with a bit of his alpha tone, which really doesn't effect me , but I do it anyways.

" Such a special occasion today, is it not? " He says with that same smirk still there.

"It is your birthday today isn't it? How did he find out?!

" You could meet your mate today."

He sneers and narrows his eyes at me. " We both know he won't want you,  so let us do something to...  Mark yes to mark this special occasion. That would be nice don't you think?" He says in a low voice.

" Now give me your hand sweetheart, so we can go do just that. " A deep growl vibrates throughout his chest as he roughly grabs me hand and yanks me from my seat. I can't see where we are going in my struggle to free myself, but once we stop I look around. We're in the Chamber. The place where we torture rogues to get information we want. The place that will become my living Hell, my living nightmare. He throws me into a cell and puts on gloves as he attaches the silver chains to my wrists and ankles. They burn my skin and it is as if I am being branded by millions of tiny needles puncturing my skin. As I try to yank myself free it only worsens and I scream out in pain and agony. I can see the small wisps of smoke through the tears that cloud my vision. I let my limbs go limp in hope that it will help, but it doesn't. I bite my lip and blink away the tears brimming my eyes. He walks away into the darkness, but I can still hear his footsteps along with the clanking of metal objects. Ignoring the pain I scurry back into the corner of my cell, to hide from the monster that lurks in the darkness.  He returns and says "Now we will have 18 marks for each of the 18 weapons , sounds fair don't you think? " I shake in fear, but I can't do anything as I hear the creaking of the door swinging open.

"Now Sassy, be a good little girl and don't scream" he growls " or else. "

I see the first torture device.  A silver lined whip which he coats in lemon juice. Then with a demonic glint in his eye he says "But first I think I'll have some fun."  What will I do? What can I do?   Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He brings his fist up and connects it with my jaw.  Then another to my nose, I hear a sickening crack and I know it's broken. He kicks my ribs and I feel something move within me. Each time I hold in my screams of pain. He gets his whip and this time I can't hold in my yelp and the tears come cascading down my face like a waterfall. When he finishes he moves onto a rusty silver knife. He flips me onto my stomach and slices through my skin until my body is unable to cope with the blood loss and I black out, but I know he won't stop until he finishes what he has started. He always does.

******************************************* so new chapter yay