"Do you need someone to go with you this time?" I asked him as I took a sip of my new cup of coffee. Mokuba rubbed his hands together, and he glanced over at the bouquet of flowers on the table. 

"If you don't mind, I mean you're off today from work." He stated back to me, keeping his gaze on the flowers. 

"Okay, I'll get ready." I stood up and finished my hot coffee in one sip though it kind of burned a little. I didn't want it to go to waste. 

When I was heading upstairs and into the room where Julia and I shared, I heard crying from Preston's room so I stopped in there first. I noticed the door was already opened a little bit, so Julia must be in there already. 

I walked in and I saw her holding him and rubbing his back. She was bobbing up and down, trying to get him to calm down. 

"Julia?" I walked into the room and I got a look at her face; she looked so rough like she didn't get sleep last night. 

"Hi, Seto..." She said weakly, and placed Preston on her hip. "Baby, you have to take your medicine or you won't feel better." She spoke as softly as she could to him, only to see him sniffling. 

"No!" He shouted, and Julia sighed in defeat. She went to walk over to his dresser to get the bottle and he screamed more. I walked over and took him into own arms and he calmed down instantly. "Daddy, I don't want to take it!" Preston shouted at me, so I gave him my signature look. 

"You're taking your medicine, Preston Michael." I saw Julia bring over the medication in her hand as well as his juice. 

"No!" I saw him raise his hand, but I grabbed it with my free one making sure I have a firm grip on it without hurting him.

"You will NOT hit me, or your mother, or anyone. Do you understand?" Preston flinched and seemed to understand what I was saying. "Do you, Preston?" 

"Yes.." 

Julia had him take the medication he tried to fight back before, and it was successful. 

"Julia, are you alright?" I asked her as she walked away putting his medication back on his dresser and I set Preston down on his feet. 

"No, Seto." She yawned, watching Preston run to his toy bin.

We walked out and headed towards our room as he played with his toys. 

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked her once more, heading to the closet to pick out an outfit for today. 

"A lot is bothering me." I turned around and saw her sitting down on the bed and she stretched her arms out. "I got no sleep since you slept in your study trying to catch up on work, Preston's birthday party is at 1, I'm nowhere near ready. I look like garbage, my son hasn't been himself since he started that medication and it's catching up to him, I have a surprise for you and that's not even ready-" 

I kissed her. I threw my outfit on the bed and I kissed her. 

"Julia, relax." I told her calmly and he let out a deep breath. "Mokuba and I are getting things for Preston's party this morning, and he's not the only one who has been acting differently. Mokuba was acting like me before I came up here." I stood up again and began to strip, so I can get changed. 

"I might take a shower to help relax." I heard her say, getting up and watching me take off my bed clothes. 

"If you want to, go ahead." She kept her eyes on me as I put on my black dress shirt with my blue slacks. "I'll keep an eye on Preston for you, but Mokuba and I are leaving in 20 minutes."