Backstabber

"What are you doing here?" Liv asked her not pleased that she showed up on their doorstep. Spencer was leaving the living room to check on his wife when he stopped as he saw Liv standing at the door in front of Layla. "You have some nerve to show up here" Liv told her. "Hello to you too" Layla said sarcastically. "I'm serious, you shouldn't be here" Liv looked at her with so much disappointment. "Simone invited me" she told her. "Yeah Jordan's wife's the one who happens to be your so called friend who you fucked her husband who is my brother. Backstabbing should be on your resume" Layla looked down. "Liv I know we haven't had a great relationship since the beginning of Senior year of high school—" Liv cut her off to correct her "-it was much longer than that actually but go on" Layla sighed. "I miss us" Layla admitted. "Yeah" Liv scoffed. "Liv I'm being serious" Layla told her. "You expect me to be friends with you after all that happened? And before you claim it was years ago, you screwed my brother and now he got you pregnant" Liv told her. "Hey sis where's the—" Jordan stopped when he saw Liv talking to Layla. "Hey.. Layla" he walked up to them with Liv glaring at him. "Hi Jordan, we need to talk" she told him. "Okay come in—" he moved to the side with Liv placing her hand on the door. "This is my house and she isn't invited" Liv gave him a stern look. "Liv.. come on" Jordan pleaded. "Outside" she told him with him sighing before walking outside with Liv closing the door sighing.

"What are you doing here?" Jordan asked her. "Wow.. I expected the cold shoulder from Olivia but not you" she was about to turn to walk away but he grabbed her hand. "Sorry" she sighed before facing him. "Jordan I'm not trying to break up your family. I'm just scared..." she looked down. "Layla you being pregnant is breaking up my family. If Simone finds out she will leave me. There won't be a discussion or me trying to make it up to her. I can't lose her" he admitted. "Right.." she started to tear up. "Maybe getting an abortion is the better option" he told her. "Are you fucking kidding me? You really think I will kill my baby because you don't want to man up and be a father to your child?" She told him angrily. "I'm sorry Layla but I can't do this right now" he told her. "Does she know?" He shook his head "no and I really would like to keep it that way... until after she gives birth to my son" he told her.

"What is Layla doing here?" Spencer walked up to Olivia who was taking the food from out the oven. "Ask Jordan. He's out there talking to her" Spencer sighed. "She has some nerve to show up on our doorstep" she placed everything on the counter before wiping her hands off with a paper towel. "I'm so disappointed in Jordan" she shook her head. Spencer walked around the island table to hug his wife. "I hate this... having to lie to Simone" she hugged him tight. "Me too" he whispered. "Dang you two just can't keep your hands to yourselves" Simone came walking in with Spelivia pulling away from the hug. "What can I say....I just love me some of him" she looked up at Spencer before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Um.. you do know I'm still standing here Liv?" Liv giggled before she kissed her husband passionately. "Ugh" Simone turned to walk away when Jordan walked back in with his face fully puzzled. "Hey babe" she walked up to him. "Hi.. Simone" she raised an eyebrow noticing how weird he was acting. "Is everything alright?" She asked him. "Never better babe, never better" he said before walking back into the living room. Simone looked down not knowing why her husband has been acting weird while rubbing her belly. "I feel horrible" Liv whispered to Spencer. "What should we do? Should we tell her?" He asked her with Liv shrugging "I really don't know....." she frowned when she saw Simone walk outside. "I'll talk to Jordan. It's not our place to tell her, it's his babe" he said before Billy walked in. "Hey old man" Spencer joked with Billy giving him a smile. "You got jokes" Billy said with Liv giving him a half smile. "For days" he chuckled. "Dad did you lose weight?" Billy looked at his daughter before nodding. "Yeah. About 20lbs I believe" he told his daughter. "I can tell but what for?" She asked. "Babe you know it's to impress ya moms" he grinned with Liv and Billy laughing. "I wouldn't say that. She loves me better when I had muscles but I hope to get there again someday. I'll definitely need your help with that Spence" he said before leaving the kitchen. "I'm gonna wash my hands and I'll be back down" he kissed her cheek before leaning to go to the bathroom. Spencer was surprised that Layla showed up on their doorstep. He avoided her since it's been years since they spoke and didn't know what to say to her. But he knew he has to confront Jordan about all of this before it blows up in Simone's face. He walked upstairs to wash his hands in the bathroom when he found Billy throwing up blood. Billy wiped his mouth and looked up at Spencer who was looking at him extremely worried. "Coach..."

TO BE CONTINUED