9. u can do it manik

Start from the beginning

Rishab- vo Di.. can I come to ur hospital tomorrow I'm getting bored and even tution is not there tomorrow..

Nandu- ok isme itna ghabra be k kya baat hai...

Navya- aur haa manik tumhara first day haina kal..all the best..

Manik- thank u navya..

Navya smiled...

After that cabir went to drop navya at hostel and rishab to hai room and manik went to guest room

Assume the bed to be a little long...

After sometime nandu gave milk to rishab and went to maniks room to give him a glass of milk 🥛🥛🥛 too..he was sitting on the bed and talking with a pic in his hand..

Manik- mumma...I don't know whether I can fulfill the job or position I'm getting tomorrow..I don't know what mistake I have done...I just wanna make u and papa proud..but I think vo mere nasiib mein hai hi nahi..plz mom give me strength..mein karsakunga na..

Then nandu suddenly said startling him...

Nandu- ofcourse u can do manik...

She said and sat beside him on the bed after keeping the milk on the table..

Nandu- ofcourse u will make them proud manik..I know..

Manik- how r u so sure nandu...

Nandu- ok answer my questions okay..

Manik nodded..

Nandu- u have already done may projects in mehta industries right.. alone..

Manik nodded..

Nandu- all were successful right..

Manik nodded..

Nandu- and u worked hard to make ur parents proud right..

Manik again nodded...

Nandu- see..so simple..bahut bade projects alone and u handled a big company manik..this is just a piece of cake to u... U will work this out with flying colours...

Manik smiled a little bit..

But his eyes became teary...nandu panicked...she cupped his cheeks..

Nandu- what's wrong manik ..y r u crying...

Coz today there is someone for him doing everything till date after his dad's death..so he is emotional..

He immediately hugged her and started crying