high school teachers

⚠️tw: sexual interactions⚠️

Intro: imagine this happening some time after the time jump. So if it was in an episode it would be in 05x07.

[BETTY'S POV]

I was lost. I didn't know where, I didn't know how, but I felt an amazing feeling that I can't describe. All of sudden it was normality again. I felt students' eyes on me, then I realized I was literally on top of Jughead, or maybe I should call him Mr Jones; after all we are colleagues, and we barely talk anyway, also it has been 7 years since we broke up, and know it was all my fault and that stupid kiss with Archie to destroy our life together. "It's not that I'm complaining about the sight, but we're in the middle of the hallway" his voice was so warm, I finally understood that I stumbled while I was walking and fell on him. He helped me getting up "I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Oh my gosh I didn't mean to fall on top of you. I'm so sorry." he interrupted me chuckling and saying "Yeah, don't worry Betts" his smile dropped in less than one second and looked at me. Betts, he used to call me like that when we were dating. Betts. His voice saying it was playing in loop in my mind. I love you Betts. I have no idea how many times he had said it and the memory of this hurts so much. "I'm sorry." he said trying to avoid eye contact "I didn't mean to sa" I interrupted him "It's fine" I smiled touching his arm, then I walked away, if I had stayed a little longer I would have probably started crying with my head full of memories of US. He has no idea how fucking much I still love him.

[JUGHEAD'S POV]

The "accident" of this morning in the hallway with Betty was hunting me, but... in a good way? I didn't know, but just feeling her touch again, her face, her beautiful face that close to mine, the way she was overthinking and worrying so much about nothing, that's probably why I called her Betts. I used to call her that when we were together. I often found myself thinking about the kiss between her and Archie, and I often used to repeat myself it was just a stupid kiss that didn't mean anything, but I won't deny that it made me suffer. During these past 7 years I had been through a lot and I have to admit it, most of the time I wished she was there with me. I needed her. I still need her. Gosh she has no idea how fucking much I still love her.

I was in the middle of a lesson when someone knocked at the door, it was open so she came in "Sorry for interrupting the lesson, Mr Jones" she said softly "I just needed to ask if you could come to the garage, where I have my classes, during lunch break, I need to ask you about some school stuff" I nodded "Okay, see you later then" she said as fast as she could and then walked away.

Half an hour later I had my tongue in her mouth. I pulled away and kissed her neck, she let out a soft moan, she started unbuttoning my shirt, then kissed me again; she was wearing a beautiful light purple shirt that took away and a black skirt that she unbuttoned and threw in the front seat, I did the same with my trousers. I looked at her like I hadn't seen her in ages, then I grabbed her waist and she sat on my legs, I left an hickey on her tit then I made eye contact and asked "Are you sure" she nodded "More than sure". I took off her pants and mine then finally i went into her; she softly moaned trying to contain herself "You don't have to be quiet I locked the garage" she didn't say anything but put a hand on my neck I went faster and this time she wasn't quiet at all "Fuck Jug!" I kept going faster and she moaned louder, I kissed her. She pulled away and closed her eyes, and I slowed down. I went in and out slowly and in and out slowly and slowly, I know this drives her crazy, she moaned and grabbed my neck and sank her hands in my raven hair, and then she came and I cum inside her and went out. She kissed me and then slowly pulled away, she stared at me in the eyes and whispered "I love you, Jug, I've missed you" I fixed her blonde hair behind her ear "I love you too, baby. You have no idea how much I missed you" I whispered back stroking her rosy cheek. We heard the ringbell announcing the end of the lunch break so we got out of the car and got dressed; when she put on her shirt I was that I had left a quite big hickey right on her neck and it was absolutely visible, but I decided to not tell her, I wanted everybody to know she was mine again.

[BETTY'S POV]

My class hadn't even started for 5 minutes that I could feel my students' sight on me, but why this time? I wasn't in the garage for this hour, I had to teach theory, and in the middle of my explanation, a girl raised her hand "Miss Cooper, what's on your neck?" I had no idea what she was talking about, I touched my neck with my hand but I felt nothing, so I quickly turned around and grabbed the little mirror I keep in my bag and looked at the reflection: I had an hickey right on my neck "Jughead..." I whispered through clenched teeth to myself. I turned around to answer the question "I fell" I said not convincing at all "Yes, probably fell for Mr Jones" said a voice from the back of the classroom, I opened my mouth to say something, but got interrupted when the door opened. Jughead came in and got closer to me "Sorry to interrupt guys" he said walking closer to me "If you want then I can give you a ride home, Veronica told me this morning you came with her" he said softly, I smiled "Yeah, sure, thank you" "Great, see you later baby" he said pecking my lips, and then immediately pulled away when he realized what he had just done, I looked at him, I could see all the students staring at us "Okay, love you" I said quickly "Love you too" he said walking out of the door. "Aaaaaaawwwww" was everything that my class was able to say when I turned and looked back at them "My mom told me that when she was in high school you were dating, but I thought she was kidding" said a girl from the first desk, I looked at her and tried to say something but I got interrupted "Yes, my dad told me that when he was in high school you and Mr Jones were dating and caught serial killers" "Yes, my parents told me this too" "Yes, mine did too" "Also mine" a bounch of voices kept repeating it "Okay, hold on" I said, and the whole class looked at me "Well, actually it's true. Jughead and I used to be a thing, and yes, we did catch serial killers. At last 7/8 while we were going to Riverdale High" from their looks I understood they didn't believe me so I started the list "The first was Clifford Blossom, then the Black Hood, then the Gargoyle King, Penelope Blossom, Edgar Evernever, Mr DuPont, The Stonies and last but not least, our half-brother" after this last sentences they looked at me weirdly but more curious than before "YOU TWO HAVE AN HALF-BROTHER??!!" someone asked "Yeah we do, pretty long story and none of your business". And the bell rang.

Thank you so much for reading this, I really hope you liked it. ❤️ I know this was pretty long for being a one-shot but I literally got kidnepped by the plot so... yeah haha

requests for others one-shots are open 👩🏼‍💻