Intro

Hi everybody!!! So I'm sure that you all know who my older brother is well if you dont his name is Nate but most people call him Skate.. But I guess its my turn to tell you about me... Well the name is Mariah Maloley, I am 16, I have dark brown hair, tan skin and I have really pretty green eyes, People tell me I am to smart for my own good, I get all A's in all my classes... I'm  not that big into sports like my brother he is the schools star B-ball player and is somewhat famous with his friend Sammy... They are both 18 but even though Sammy is older then me I have always had a thing for him...

My brother has been taking care of me for the past 2 years since are mom died in a crash... I try to make it super easy for him because he is always so busy I dont bother him with my drama, I always make sure the house is clean and that dinner is made.. I dont have any friends anymore, People us me to get close to my brother... But I try my hardest not to let these hoes near my brother... My brother thinks I have all kinds of friends everyone is so nice to me when he is around but as soon as he isnt around they beat the shit out of me... I cover everything up with make-up because I dont want him to worry about me...

A/N: So guys this is just a little preview of what is come... Please make sure that you Vote and Comment and tell me what you think... I will try to update as much as I can... I really hope that you like this story... I might change the name of the story latter on...

~Kelly~