Right on top of his area. "Mm Hitoshi." You bit your lip keeping in a moan as the thin strap fell.

Mind, publicly.

"I guess I'll wait for my turn then." Neito tapped his fingers on his lap, clicking his tongue as he kept a lookout for anybody.

"Maybe you should've put a strapless one instead, I like your skin princess." Hitoshi kissed your collarbone and trailed along to your shoulders leaving a tingling sensation.

Your mouth was ready to explode into a moan feeling his touch upon you so thinly from the dress material.

"Oop look a store clerk!" Neito whisper yelled just in your area knowing you would panic.

Boy did he know you well. "W-where?!" You managed to get a squeak out as Neito smiled taking you from Hitoshi.

Your ass was now placed on a different firm lap, wrapping your arms around a neck with the fear you might fall and break a bone.

"Oh sorry, that was a misconception." Neito smirked looking at Hitoshi who seemed to be booing with anger, you could tell just by his white colored clenched knuckles.

"Then thank god there was no one." You sighed with relief regardless of the new circumstances.

Neito chuckled. "Right? Now you have me." He whispered huskily into your ear, giving it a soft kiss.

You froze up feeling the familiar sensation of Neito, he hadn't been close since you both devised a plan to get Hitoshi back.

"Oh would you look at that the suns going down let's go Y/n." You felt Hitoshi's strong hand go to your wrist.

Neito smirked. "Really? The clock on the wall says it's barley one pm." He was smug pointing up at the black clock while holding your waist close to his chest.

The blond haired male took notice of the little red circles on your shoulder, also letting his lips kiss along your bare skin.

"Mm Neito." You bit your tongue holding in the noises while breathing his name out instead.

Hitoshi wasn't going to let any of this go. "Everything else is fee then." The purple haired male smirked seeing as Neito was only clinging on your neck.

"Let's be kids and pretend I'm putting on your shoes like a princess." Hitoshi stood up cracking his tense neck.

He stood in front of you as you were still sitting on Neitos lap. Hitoshi was still a tower while you were six feet under.

"W-what a-are you doing?" Your mouth could barley spill correct words out with stutters.

Hitoshi clicked his tongue and licked his lips, showing the piercing that was still so attractive on him.

"It's kind of a shame you didn't hear me Y/n, I should be the only one in your mind." He chuckled and got down on one knee.

Your dress didn't have that wet spot yet from your protective panties and mini biker shorts, but if this kept up you were going to pay whether you wanted the dress or not.

Hitoshi played around seeing a clerk working at the desk, playing it off in a way that he was helping with the dress.

When in reality his large hand roamed up in your leg from the outer region. The smooth sensation sent chills down to the bone.

"H-Hitoshi, stop." You closed your eyes with a fifty shades of red face.

"No my name." Neito chimed in biting on your ear, some of his saliva slipping down as he sucked on it.