Zhou Sheng lifted his foot that was stepping on Ren Chong and retreated a little. "I'll bear it with you? Do you want to take a look at his memories?"

Yu Hao went over and held Zhou Sheng's hand, staring seriously at Ren Chong. Zhou Sheng kept silent for a moment and snapped his fingers.

Ren Chong's memories burst out and started revolving around him — the scope kept expanding, and they were presented in front of the two of them like a trotting horse lamp. Yu Hao could roughly guess a bit of Ren Chong's past, but he didn't expect that the truth would be this tragic.

Ren Chong was 56-years-old this year, but the memory that left a deepest impression on him was still how he had personally witnessed his own father committing suicide when he was just a child, while others around him rejoiced with enthusiasm and cheered. He looked at the people around him in bewilderment, and as if he was infected by their enthusiasm, he started cheering as well. Immediately following which was his adolescent period; he spent a long time in exile in a barren land, struggling with everyone, stabbing each other in the dark, and implicating others.

"He's pretty unlucky." Zhou Sheng said.

"Qin Laoshi and the leaders of the newspaper office experienced these times as well." Yu Hao said, "Experiencing dark times is not a 'pardonable' excuse."

Zhou Sheng pointed at the scene of Ren Chong attending a meeting when he was in his forties; some of his ideas were fiercely attacked by the other participants, and he felt downcast after the meeting, changed his post, and went to the Special Investigations organization. He got to know Qin Guodong then and started working under him.

He was very dissatisfied with his position at the special investigation team, and he always hoped to return to his previous post. What appeared the most in his memories was how the humans in this world shouted slogans, cheered incessantly, and a period where everyone in the country were fanatics.

"He might have some Stockholm tendencies." Yu Hao summarized simply.

"Wu." Zhou Sheng said, "Hoping to return to that era. Actually, I have to admit that a portion of what he said was right."

Yu Hao looked at Zhou Sheng. Zhou Sheng shook his head helplessly and released golden flames from his palm. He considered whether to destroy these memories or to strangle this guy to death. At this point now, Yu Hao couldn't really do it either, but suddenly, the Golden Crow Wheel said something.

"Warning." Golden Crow Wheel said, "Energy in output circuit overload, CPU has run out of energy."

"No more electricity?" Zhou Sheng shouted, "It can't be ba!"

Golden Crow Wheel said, "Energy is insufficient, shutting down soon."

Zhou Sheng, "......"

When Ren Chong heard this, no one knew where his strength came from as he immediately turned around and crawled towards the Golden Crow Wheel. Zhou Sheng shouted, "Wait!"

Zhou Sheng hadn't even gone forward yet when Ren Chong already hugged the edge of the Golden Crow Wheel in a demented manner. Yu Hao and Zhou Sheng often flew in and out of the Golden Crow Wheel, but they had never really come into contact with the wheel in dreams. Now, the prominence instantly started to burn Ren Chong's whole body, and he let out a blood-curdling screech.

Yu Hao wanted to go forward to pull him away, but he was abruptly dragged back by Zhou Sheng and into his embrace. Half of Ren Chong's body squeezed into the Golden Crow Wheel; he let out a mad cry and was burned until nothing was left.

"He escaped?" Yu Hao asked.

Zhou Sheng shook his head. "His memories have been burned too, let him be ba. That lower half of his body looks terrifying no matter how you look at it......get the hell in, who cares where you go?"