Chapter 163.1

Começar do início

Yu Hao kept falling towards the light in the sea.

On that day, Zhou Sheng carried Yu Hao's PP bags on his back, dragged Yu Hao's luggage, and even carried a cardboard box on his shoulder as he took Yu Hao away from his dormitory and into another building. Yu Hao watched silently from behind.

At the top of Mt. Tianqing, Zhou Sheng stormed across the suspension bridge while Yu Hao gazed at his back.

"What I saw the most, and what left the deepest impression on me, was your back..." Yu Hao whispered sadly in the light.

Riding a bicycle as he rushed through the finish line in the sunset; the chilly feeling of being sprayed with water; the stifling hot dormitory in the summer, and Zhou Sheng standing on the ladder, touching his forehead carefully, Yu Hao turned around to face the wall while feeling sour...

Until that day, they sat quietly opposite each other with the radiance of twilight streaming into the ferris wheel...ding ding dong dong, the jingle rang out at the deepest part of his mind—

"Zhou Sheng!" Yu Hao heard the music coming from the bottom of the sea and shouted desperately.

Zhou Sheng stood in the middle of the ocean floor, holding the heart-shaped music box in his hand. He looked up with a blank and bewildered expression, like a child who had experienced a very long wait and didn't know where the future lay.

"Zhou Sheng—!" Yu Hao's tears spilled out, drawing an arc and disappearing in the sky.

"I was so fortunate to have met you, but I've already lost all rights to cry for you..."

The kiss on the ferris wheel, accompanied by the millions of fireworks exploding in the background; in a summer night, Yu Hao skateboarded through the open space in the park. When he looked back, he saw Zhou Sheng following him appearing very careful.

"I'm wearing a helmet, don't worry..."

"Look ahead, don't look back!" Zhou Sheng bellowed immediately.

"To see that you were always the one standing right in front of me..."

In their rented apartment, Zhou Sheng removed his hands that were covering Yu Hao's eyes; on the dining table, there was a huge bouquet of blooming roses and lit Valentine's Day candles. Surprise filled Yu Hao's eyes.

Amidst the snow swirling through the sky, Zhou Sheng held Yu Hao's hand, and in the warm private room, he turned his head sideways to kiss Yu Hao on the cheek in front of his parents. Yu Hao blushed unconsciously.

"Are you the one or were we not meant to be..."

"Yu Hao! Yu Hao! Fuck this god damn rail!"

Yu Hao stood in the carriage and abruptly looked back, only to see Zhou Sheng's suit fluttering in the wind as he dashed across the platform, all the way to the end before he had no choice but to stop.

When he saw him again, Zhou Sheng was holding an iron rod as he faced the pursuers amidst the cold winds and snow. Yu Hao still thought he was dreaming as he staggered out of the bushes. Zhou Sheng raised his hand angrily, the pursuers dispersed in an uproar, and only then did he turn around furiously and hugged Yu Hao.

"I hope we get another chance someday..."

At home, Zhou Sheng hugged Yu Hao as they danced under the warm lamp light.

"All I can do is pray..."

"Yu Hao?" Zhou Sheng murmured, raised his head and looked up at Yu Hao, who was falling obliquely from the sky. He muttered to himself, "Yu Hao...This is for you."