But Ou Qihang had already jumped off the high-rise building. Fu Liqun shouted angrily, "Asked you not to jump!" He pounced toward Ou Qihang, hugged his waist, smashed into the glass wall with him, and they fell into an office building together.

Glass shards flew out. In the next moment, Chen Yekai crashed in, followed by Huang Ting, and finally Yu Hao.

Ou Qihang's head was all bloody. He got up in a daze and stared at the other four.

"Ren Chong's coming!" Huang Ting warned.

Everyone immediately took their places and guarded Ou Qihang, facing the outside of the glass wall. Ren Chong slowly descended.

"Does he know that we're gathering our team?" Huang Ting asked.

"That's not easy to judge." Yu Hao said, "His focus is on the Great Wall now, so he might not know."

Fu Liqun said, "This guy's controlling so many dreams, is his attention unable to keep up? Look, why does it feel like he's a little silly?"

Chen Yekai, "......"

Once Fu Liqun said that, everyone else noticed it as well. Yu Hao said, "It should be because us humans and the original users of the Golden Crow Wheel are different in the first place ba. Distributing this much attention should be more or less a little difficult."

Yu Hao could hardly do two things at the same time, and someone as smart as Zhou Sheng could at most multitask at two or three things at once. Ren Chong was using his will to control billions of dreamscapes, yet he wasn't in a situation where his hands were too full?

Yet these words instantly enraged Ren Chong. Countless black flame missiles sailed forth in full strength and barraged the glass wall. For a moment, the heaven and earth shook, and the exterior wall of the grand building kept falling apart. Huang Ting decided decisively, "Run first, talk later!"

Ou Qihang said, "Not being able to use my Gundam is one thing, but why are you guys this weak too?!"

"That's what I want to ask you!" Fu Liqun cried out, "Your pot!"

Five people ran down the safety corridor with Huang Ting supporting the rear. Ren Chong's will launched a frenzied bombardment on the glass building, and dust kept falling from the top of the safety corridor. Ou Qihang shouted, "Where can we run to?!"

"Is your safe haven still usable?" Yu Hao asked.

"Can't get in anymore!" Ou Qihang said.

Fog could be seen everywhere below the fifth floor; the environment had turned cold, and the remaining energy that wasn't a lot in the first place had all been drawn away. Yu Hao opened up his barrier to protect everyone. They looked down from the corner of the staircase; the fog of the subconscious was spreading over, while concrete and gravel were collapsing overhead.

"We have to get outside." Huang Ting looked up and observed, "This place is about to collapse."

Suddenly, Yu Hao was struck by a flash of inspiration. "It won't collapse, at least not now!"

Ou Qihang stared at Yu Hao, baffled. Yu Hao saw that this building had been on the verge of collapse for a long time, yet the devastating effect of collapse never formed. When he connected it to the influence of will on dreamscapes, he suddenly figured out a certain vital node.

"Because we're here," Yu Hao said to the rest, "Qihang thinks that there will be a turn for the better, that there's still hope. Before we come up with a solution, this building will protect us."

Ou Qihang said, "But how can we defeat him?"

Yu Hao's words inspired Chen Yekai. Chen Yekai immediately grabbed Ou Qihang's arm and said patiently, "Listen, Xiao Ou."