The Transportation

A girl named Nova suddenly decided that she was going to expose her dear friend Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Kokichi Ouma. To do so she was going to need to bring in a few people. She snapped and all of class 1-A, minus Izuku, were transported to the theater that the girl was standing in. She smiled brightly. "Hello everyone! Please don't worry, I'm not a villain. I'm actually a friend of Izuku Midoriya."

At this everyone seemed to calm down a bit, but they still had their guard up.

"Excuse me, but what exactly are we doing here Miss-?" Iida asked.

"OH! Well, I'm gonna expose Izu and by the way please just call me Nova" The girl chirped.

"What do you mean by your going to expose Deku?" Uraraka asked, still a bit wary.

"I'm going to show you his past. But please don't judge him for it. I'll also give you a bit of an explanation before we begin."

"Well, this may help us to get to know Midoriya better. Kero. He never talks about his past." Our favorite frog girl Tsu piped in.

"Okay, so Izuku Midoriya is not his birth name. He also changed his appearance drastically right before going into UA so his past self won't be recognizable to you all."

"HUH?!" Everyone shouted.

"Please stay calm. I would also appreciate it if you would wake up Aizawa before I explain."

"Wait, Mr. Aizawa is here?" Kaminari asked in surprise.

"Yes I am problem children." Needless to say this spooked quite a few people.

"Now would someone like to explain to me what's going on?" The tired teacher asked in annoyance.

"You're here to react to Izuku's past. But right now I'm giving you a quick rundown."

"Alright" He responded, looking like he honestly didn't care.

"So, his name was Kokichi Ouma before he was adopted by Inko Midoriya and decided to change it to the name he has now. He also looked like this." Nova said, snapping her fingers.

Everyone in the room either gasped out loud or looked stunned

Everyone in the room either gasped out loud or looked stunned. (Oh, I forgot to mention it earlier but he's not the crazy into All Might fan boy that he is in the anime. He still got All Might quirk [you'll find out how later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] but he doesn't idolize him as much as before.)

"Woah! He looks so different!" Mina exclaimed.

"Why did he change his appearance though?" Ojiro asked, furrowing his brows.

"A few reasons, but I believe the main one was that he wanted a fresh start." Nova responded.

"Fresh start? Was there something wrong with his past?" Todoroki asked concerned for his friend. *cough* crush *cough*

"Let's just say it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows like everyone expects it to be. Also, he flipped his personality a bit before he met Inko. He wasn't always the kind, innocent, cinnamon roll you all know now."

"Yeah right, that idiot could barely hurt a fly." Bakugo commented in his usual snarky manner.

"Well, believe it or not, he can and has done much worse before."

"HAH! I'd need proof before I ever believed something like that." He growled

"Ok" Nova said shrugging. She snapped her fingers and a sound system played something that was shocking for everyone in the audience.

"THEN JUST DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE!" Izuku voice yelled through the speakers.

Everyone's jaws dropped and they sat in silence. All wondering the same thing. 'Did they really know anything about Izuku Midoriya?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(583 words)