V

______

And at last, they safely arrived the walls they were used to calling home.
"finally..." sighed Levi, as the squadrons were entering the gates.

They quickly arrived the headquarters giving the order for one of the squads to take the titan underground and get it tied up, meanwhile Levi and Hange had to report upstairs first.

Both squad leaders entered the hq only to be received by Commander Erwin.
"Glad you made it back" he smiled, "was the expedition successful?"

"Yes Sir, thankfully we didn't face any major complications" answered Hange with a smile on their face, looking as happy as ever to get started with the experiments.

Erwin seemed pleased with this enough to dismiss Hange to go do their thing knowing full well that the written report was going to be left for Levi to do.

"Hange, you are dismissed. Please be careful though, we cannot afford to lose you since you are very valuable around here" said Erwin, "besides, there some things Levi and I have to discuss over here" (😳 aha ha)

"Great! then i'll be leave you two"
exclaimed Hange hopping off to where the titan had been tied up, not before stopping at their lab to get some tools for the experiments they were about to conduct.

______

A/N
ok so for the part of the experiments I very much recommend to watch the ASMR video at the top that im lowkey obsessed with— hdjsjd (thats how I sorta imagine it goes) also my insomniac ass loves Gibi sm.

Hange POV

I had just arrived the underground layer where my new subject was tied up and I was ecstatic.

The room was dark, only a small window at the top that showed the sun beginning to set and candle lights to shine some light in the room. From where I was at the entrance, it wasn't possible to see the whole creature, I could see most of the body but i needed to get closer to look at its head.

Something I took notice of was how it was sitting down, with its knees curled up to its chest and how it seemed to shyly curl its toes or almost nervously fidget. So I got closer and closer as it didn't seem to notice me yet, until i could get a good look at its magnificent face.

"Now what do we have here......? I'm gonna have sooooo much fun with you!" I squealed and the titan seemed to finally acknowledge my presence by setting its eyes on me, yet it stayed calm and suddenly ceased of any movement.

"Hi! i'm Hange Zoë, nice to meet you"
the titan stayed unmoving in a daze like state. "Do you maybe happen to have a name?" ...silence.
"okk maybe i'll try asking again later. But anyway, right now I will proceed to conduct a couple different tests on you, so if you could please collaborate by staying calm and perhaps not try to suddenly eat me hahaha!"

______

So I began by conducting some basic tests and collecting some samples that were necessary for other tests I would be working on later in my lab.

The entire time I tried to maintain a conversation with my titan by explaining everything I was doing because for one, I could not get out of my head the idea of this creature being aware, and secondly, I sorta hoped it would talk back or answer me at some point, even with a simple noise or a growl.

So far tho, I had barely gotten a single reaction from it.

I had just given up trying, at least for today, besides, it was getting pretty late 'not that I ever minded that' but I still had to do the lab tests since the sample recollection was fairly successful in my opinion.

I was about to leave and maybe try to actually rest for a bit, perhaps take a shower, since I really wasn't looking forward to another scolding from Moblit about self care and hygiene. I began packing my things up and right as i was about to walk to the exit a very loud yet almost whispering voice resonated..

"Haaa..n...gee.."