The Witch of Glaciation. (1)

Cold.

This is the first and only memory i have from that time in my life. Ive always been attracted to the cold, and everything it entails, to me the cold was a soothing factor...

Lets get introductions out of the way. My name is Y/N, I have h/c hair, im 6'0 tall, and im 15 years old. I dont have any friends, and my family doesnt care much about me, they'll feed me and thats about it. I've never been afraid of the rumors people told about some person living in the forest, it was all probably some made up story anyways, I mean really, a witch as bad as the witch of envy? Thats a bit much.

I bit into my cold sandwich as I gazed off into the forest. Snow was covering the ground, this is the way it had always been. There was something intriguing about the forest today, something that made me want to explore every nook and cranny of it. I got up and dusted some snow off my pants. And started slowly walking towards the forest

Random idiot 1: "Hey! What are you doing? The witch lives that way!"

Y/n: "You really think I'm gonna believe that stupid shit about a witch living in the forest? Come on now."

Random idiot 2: "She's real! My brother said he saw her roaming around here a few days ago!"

Y/n: "Your brother is stupid and so are you."

Random idiot 3: "fine, your funeral"

I continued to walk towards the forest, now I just wanted to get away from those idiots.

1 hour later...

As I continued deeper and deeper into the forest, I felt I could feel something watching me; and as I wasnt paying attention to where I was going because I couldn't shake this feeling, I trip over some tree roots and-

BONK!

Then everything was black...

I opened my eyes to see i was in some sort of house, as my vision cleared, I looked around this weird house I was in; as I'm able to see clearly again, my gaze lands on hair, silver hair.

Y/n: 'oh shit, didn't the witch of ency have silver hair? This ain't lookin too good...'

Just as im about to book it, the silver haired girl turns around looks at me, sitting up, fear clearly in my eyes.

???: "Whats wrong? Did I do something? Is there something in here? Why do you look so scared?"

She started to approach me, in response I scooted back into the wall

Y/n: "Stay a-away from me witch!"

Clealry me calling her a witch did something to her, she put her head down and turned back to whatever she was doing.

???: "so I'm still a witch to everyone? Ha.... some things never change."

I was quite puzzled, was she not gonna rip me apart and hang my intestines on her ceiling for decoration? Was she not going to rip my head of and use my skull as a tea glass? What is going on...

Y/n: "aren't you gonna kill me or something? Isn't that what witches do?"

She just turned to me slightly,

???: "Why would I kill you? You've done nothing wrong."

Now this confused me. Witches were supposed to be these evil creatures who cast spells and killed people, this girl just seemed like a friendly hermit.

Y/n: "im confused... but uhm, I uhhh, sorry for offending you?"

The girl met my eyes, her eyes were filled with a sort of hidden sadness.

???: "Its alright.... I've gotten used to it...."

My mind didn't register a single this she said just then, all I was thinking of were this girl's eyes. They made me feel weird. Like I could look at them for ages, and still be amazed at their beauty.

Y/n: "so pretty...."

The girl blinked like she was confused

???: "what did you say?"

I snapped out of it and made myself look chill,

Y/n: "I just said that, your house is pretty! Heh..."

What was i doing, this much interaction was gonna make me explode, I need a way out.

Y/n: "im pretty sure my parents would be wanting me to be home soon, so I better gooo...."

I got up and started to make my way out the door, i stopped right before I exited.

Y/n: "What'd you say your name was?"

She looked at me, and said one word.

"Emilia."

Well here we are. Hello people, I'm here with a 700 word long chapter and I can't even get a chapter done in my ruka book without pushing myself to do it. Eh whatever. I hope yall enjoyed, cya.