I'll take a blow for you~ part 1

Angst to fluff

TW:⚠️ GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF STABBING, PAIN AND BLOOD ⚠️

Janai looked down upon the figure in front of her.

She felt a tear slowly slip from her eyes sliding down her cheek.

The humans breathing filled the air, at times it sounded pained.

Janai smoothed the humans pixie hair down her hand lingering.

'I don't like my prisoner.' Janai spoke softly. Janai leaned down, her lips brushing on the crown of the humans' brow.

"I love her." Janai muttered out. Janai felt more tears of gold slip from her eyes.

She sat back down next to the human bed. "Stuipd human."

Her 4 fingered hand slipped around the 5 fingered one.

It felt cold. Janai shivered, maybe for herself or maybe for Amaya, who lay in the bed. The memory still haunted Janai.

Swords clashed as cries filled with pain and bravery filled the battlefield. A 4 fingered star dusted hand lifted a staff.

Aaravos.

He chanted a spell underneath his breath and slammed the staff into the ground.

A blue and purple wave of energy raced through the battlefield. His eyes glowed of powerful magic.

Amaya wasn't paying much attention to this star dusted elf but was fighting her own foes.

She kicked her emey before slamming her shield in the ground and braced herself.

The wave of energy bashed into her shield, making it vibrate.

Amaya tightened her grip and kept it in place. Soon the energy wave disparased and Amaya fought once more.

As Amaya punched her enemy something quickly caught her eye.

A pair of arms that flowed with dark magic magma holding a blades heading in Janais direction.

Amaya wouldn't be able to deflect it but she could take the blow.

Amaya raced towards Janai all's while Janai didn't know who was behind her, she only focused on slicing her enemies with her heated sword.

Janais Hands gripped the hilt tighter as she stabbed the person before her.

Suddenly she was shoved to the ground, causing her to loss grip of her sword.

Amaya felt the blade slice through the flesh of her stomach like soft dough.

Amaya let out a yelp of pain but soon hissed as the human with lava and stone for flesh pinned her down.

They twisted the blade in Amaya's skin even more, the blade slicing through nerves like fire.

Janai quickly jumped up grabbed her sword, quickly running towards the General.

Amaya grunted as she brought her knee up to her chest. She pushed her leg up kicking the shoulder off.

When Amaya did so though the shoulder gripped the blade and it flew out.

As Amaya stood up she felt blood begin to gush out. She quickly clamped her hand on it, gripping her gray shirt against the wound tightly.

Janai saw the General wobble as she stood up, bringing her hand to the side of her abdomen.

Janai rushed over to Amaya, expertly used her sword to decapitate the soldier.

The battle still continued, Janai and Amaya became separate once more.

Even so, Janai could still keep an eye on the General for a while.

As Amaya fought with her shield her movements became slower and sloppier.

Soon enough victory for the elves were announced once human reinforcements came.

The young leader from during Anya was the expert Queen even at a young age, that was something impossible for even Janai to deny.

The victorious clan cheered for their victory and the defeat of VIREN.

Quickly Queen Anya had medics and got to tending the wounded soldiers.

Janai helped with scouting, and began to look for wounded soldiers.

Every so often she would hear a silent hiss of pain, and her heart would soften. She never liked war.

Soon janai came upon a familiar piece of equipment. Amaya's shield.

It was her heart and soul no way she would ever leave it on the dirt floor.

Janai quickly made her way towards the shield picking it up, examining it. That's when she saw it.

Blood.

Drops of blood littered the inner layer of the shield.

Janai's eyes were quickly glued to the dirt ground looking for anything.

She soon saw the trail of drops of blood leading towards a large boulder.

Janai increased her paced, adrenaline filling her body.

Her ears perked up as  a hiss of pain was heard.

"General Amaya!"