"Okay so in the picture I want you to cover your face with these flowers I bought. You are going to be facing left okay as if you are looking back," Luna tells me.

"Okay, that does not sound bad or too difficult," I say

I began to pose the way she indicated. This was actually fun. Maybe I will consider being a model too. Just kidding. I am not where fit to be a model like others are.

I tried my best to hide my face with the flowers which I believe I did pretty well. I did not know what to do with my other hand so I just casually let it fall down.

I just overall hope I posed the correct way just as she wanted.

After multiple shots of both her project and my photoshoot, we were done.

"I can't wait to reveal these pictures. They came out so good," Luna says.

"I am more excited to see myself. Maybe these pictures can bring my self-esteem up," I say.

"You're gorgeous I have no idea why you don't believe it yourself. You are even dating the most-wanted boy in the academy. Want to go eat somewhere?" Luna asks

"Yeah sure let's go get a chicken salad I have been craving those for some time," I say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived Luna decided she should pay for me. I swear I have money I can pay but she said no because she invited me.

I love her.

"I have a confession to make," Luna says while carrying our drinks.

"Spill what is it?" I ask

"Well I like someone from the academy," she confesses.

"Wow finally someone got your attention which I know takes a lot of effort. Who is it?" I ask

"That's the point he didn't even have to do anything. Just one look at him and I automatically desired him." Luna says.

"That's deep girl. Is it someone I know?"

"He is one of the elite," Luna finally says.

I almost choked on my salad when those words came out of her mouth.

"Then I know exactly who it is. It has to be Cameron. I feel like he even has a crush on you." I say.

"No, it's not him."

"Brady? Really Brady?" I say in shock.

"Yes it's Brady. But i don't want to fall for him. His reputation around the school is not something you should be proud of." Luna says.

"But Luna, those are just rumors. I mean he has never confirmed them. I have two options here. You either get to know him more meaning if he turns out to be a bitch you will be willing to break your heart. And the second is to let go of that feeling you have towards him and find someone in which you are 95% confident is the one." I say

"What option do you recommend?" Luna asks

"To be sincere I would choose option 1. I feel like you should at least try it because in the future you might regret it. It's better knowing than not knowing," I say.

"Well, this is going to be hard because every time we see each other he is just fighting with me," she says

"Girl I think that means he likes you. Look I will give you his number since Blake gave it to me and you can hit him up if you want. Just know that with whatever you choose I will support you no matter what." I say

"Thank you I appreciate you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

When do you know the person you want to be with is the one? Does he give you butterflies or does he give you bruises? Does he fill you up with compliments or make you feel like shit? I guess for everyone the feeling is different because we are not all the same. But I feel like we all have one goal. To find the one. The one who brights your world when yours is dark. The one who is there for you when you are at your worst. I hope everyone finds one. I agree that you may go through many awful heartbreaks after finding that special person. But don't stop looking. There is someone out there for everyone. It's the only thing we have left to believe in.

 It's the only thing we have left to believe in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~