➥ Premades {OG plots}

♡ Original ideas I came up with ♡

1) Time Warp: Muse (A) and (B) find a strange diary with blank pages. At first, they fool around with it once they realize the strange object answers back to whatever they write down. Things start to get serious when, after a silly fight between them, they find themselves in the halls of Hogwarts... but it's all strange. It isn't until they meet a charming guy and his henchmen that it's clear they've been transported back in time. 1945 to be exact.

2) S.O.S: The biggest war the magical community has ever seen is at its peak. Death and destruction are seen everywhere. With no end in sight, things seem hopeless for the young warriors back at Hogwarts.

Muse (A) is set on a mission to find their crush who had last been seen dragged away by the Dark Lord. With the help of their best friend, they set out on a dangerous journey to find them before it's too late.

3) Lies: Muse (A) and their crush had been dating for a while. Their relationship seems almost picture perfect, with the usual troubles of any couple. However, their crush has kept their involvement with the Death Eaters a secret.

It isn't until Muse (A) finds out about it that their world comes crumbling down. Their crush doesn't know that they know, so in order to keep the peace, Muse (A) keeps quiet about it... while at the same time trying to find answers.

3) The Good Within: Muse (A) is a Death Eater. It's what expected from them coming from a powerful family. They've always considered themselves evil, even if they aren't so sure about how cruel they could possibly be in comparison to the others.

It isn't until they meet their crush that everything changes. Their target. As they grow close and the Dark Lord starts to get impatient, they have to make a choice: either risk being turned to dust or betraying the one person who has ever seen them for who they are.

4) Death Eater: What if Harry didn't exactly succeed in getting rid of the evil that was imprisoned in the diary?

Back in 1945, the most loyal of Tom's group had also made Horcruxes, in the event of needing extra help in the future. Now in the Golden Trio Era, they've all come back. Stronger than ever. Muse (A) and (B) are part of this plot, unsure of where their loyalty lies. The only thing that has kept them from breaking away was fear.

It isn't until Muse (A) falls for their crush that things get tricky. When Tom finds out, it isn't long until they're pressured to show their loyalty to the cause.

5) Wizard x Muggle. Not specific to anything, but it can take place throughout summer/ winter vacation, where your OC's crush bumps into them and gets involved in some wizard situation somehow.

6) Summer fling: It's the most awaited time of the year; Summer. Nothing could be more perfect for (Muse A) than to come home for some mischief. Staying up late, and not worrying about meddling professors and prefects surely couldn't be any better. However, their world is turned upside down when a night out with friends leads them back to a classmate they have been avoiding for months...

7) Glitch: As Harry comes close to finally destroying all the horcruxes, something strange happens.

Due to one of them being faulty, the universe is turned upside down. Suddenly, no one has a recollection of Voldemort, the death Eaters, or the imminent war. Hogwarts is blissfully happy once again...but with a catch.

Now a younger version of himself, Riddle has managed to snag a position as a DADA instructor. And his fellow Death Eaters are in varying states, but they are aware of what happened in the previous timeline.

Will Harry (or OC) and friends manage to find out what's going on in time?