ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

NOTE

I've noticed there's been an influx of people that haven't read the rules.  How?

I change the password.

Frequently.

I didn't make these rules to torture you or anything. I made them to ensure we're on the same page before we start rping. I'm covering all my bases here so that we both enjoy the rp. That way, if you don't like my writing style, what I expect from my rping partner, or whatever it is, we don't waste each other's time. I don't want to waste yours, and I definitely don't want to waste mine.

I'm not trying to be mean, but all of my preferences and what I'm looking for are here. In this page. That way, nothing catches you by surprise.

With that said

Happy rping!

---------------------------

❦❧ Important

From now on, I won't be accepting rpers who are younger than 18. I'm currently a college student, so I'm uncomfortable rping with younger people on here.

❦❧ 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❦❧

No god-modding. Every character is unique and has flaws. No one is perfect.

Please don't control my character's actions!

❦❧ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ❦❧

I play your OC's crush, you play mine as well. There will be some exceptions where sometimes in the rp I won't be using my OC or their crush isn't required, but I will let you know beforehand.

I won't be changing my character's love interest if both of ours happen to have the same one. The only exception is for Golden Trio and Marauders. If we do, then I'll just ask for you to make another OC so that it's fair.

There will be some times where I won't be using a character, but I want to make the rp as equal and balanced as possible. Do not make it all about your character.

No anime or drawings as face claims.

❦❧ 𝙱𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕❦❧

So, I've seen many people who are being nasty because people aren't replying to their rps. Let me make something clear:

♡ You try to guilt-trip me into replying/ accepting you? You're getting blocked.

Ex. "I guess I'm just a crappy writer. It's ok, I get it."

♡ You spam me? You're getting blocked.

{You can tag me if I haven't replied for a week. Constantly spamming me will not be tolerated. Only a few people will be allowed to do so.}

♡ Call me names and demand I reply to you? You're getting blocked.

I sometimes do lose interest in the plot, though I will let you know as soon as possible. Usually, it'll take me a week to do so since I try to find a way to make it work. If that's the case, we can definitely change the scenario or we can switch to a different rp entirely.

❦❧ 𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❦❧

Cursing (without censoring the word), slurs, and smut isn't allowed.

Especially smut. I'm not comfortable with it and don't want the book to get deleted.

❦❧ 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 ❦❧

There should be at least 2 paragraphs, one for each character. Please make sure to give me something to work with! This is the most important rule since I write a lot. The writing sample in the next page is evidence of that. If your rp style isn't similar, I'm afraid we won't be a good match.

Proper grammar. No text talk.

Roleplay in third person, please! An example would be:

♡ Barbara looked up from her book, a small smirk tugging on her lips as she knew they needed her help. "The password is Lock," she mumbled.

❦❧ 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❦❧

There are some times where I'll be invested more in a rp than another. If I'm not replying to you, I most likely am not feeling it at the moment/ am not inspired or laziness struck. Feel free to tag me as much as you want, but please don't overdo it!

I rarely tag people, so don't worry about me doing that! I usually send a message after about 1 or 2 weeks of inactivity.

*Please note that inactivity doesn't always equal no wanting to rp. I sometimes step away from rping due to mental health issues or writing. I will let you know if something arises before I leave*

❦❧ 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 ❦❧

PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO RP!

STARTERS ARE NOT PLOTS

I have no problem brainstorming and throwing suggestions for the plot, but please don't have me doing all the work.  It really helps if you have an idea of what sort of plot you want to do. Doesn't matter if it's vague, have something.  Whether it's a trope, a line, a character dynamic, etc, anything is better than nothing.

Plot suggestions are always welcome!

All of the plots in this book can be mixed and matched or you can suggest your twist to it. We don't have to necessarily adhere to the ones I have posted.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

❦❧ 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ❦❧

DRAMA. I personally am someone who enjoys dramatic plots. More often than never, I might kill off a character of mine or have them go through challenges.

♡ Use ( ), { }, // \\, etc to talk out of the Roleplay.

♡ We can rp in dms, but you still have to do the requirements.

♡ Please wait for my answer before you advance.

[Password is around here in the rules. Comment on this page and please wait for me to tell you where you should move on!]

Happy roleplaying! Any questions? Leave them in the comments of this part!