003 | everybody falls in love somehow

"HERE, HERE, HERE" LOGAN SAID AS they pulled up to a nice little house in the suburbs

"Just up here," Logan explained, Charles putting his foot on the breaks as they finally stopped outside of the house.

"All right, don't get too excited," Charles retorted, the two bickering a bit.

"Next time I'm driving, all right?" He asked and Kit just rolled her eyes as she opened the door, stepping out and looking at a mailbox.

"Maximoff," it read and she sighed, walking with the boys towards the door.

They could hear a TV playing indistinctly as Logan knocked on the door, a woman rushing towards it.

She unlocked the door, a worried look on her face as she sighed. "Whats he done now?" she asked and Kit furrowed her brow, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of criminal they had found.

"I'll just write you a check for whatever he took," The woman said, trying to smooth the situation out.

"We just need to talk to him," Logan explained and she nodded, allowing them in.

"Peter, the cops are here - again," the woman said as they walked in, Kit taking note of the apparent burn marks on the doormat.

They walked inside, Kit looking around at the nice house as they walked through the hallway.

"I'm a princess, what are you?" A little girl asked Logan and Kit smiled, looking down at the little girl.

"I'm the wolverine," he said and she looked at him confused.

"I'm Kit," She said as she crouched down next to the little girl, seeing her smile.

"I'm Lorna, I'm 5," she said and Kit smiled at the little girl.

"Nice to meet you Lorna, wheres your brother?" Kit asked and Lorna giggled, pointing to the door

"Thank you," Kit said and the girl smiled, waving her wand as Kit walked off.

She walked downstairs with the others, down into the basement where some kid with grey hair started running back and forth at an unworldy speed between two ends of a ping pong table - playing the game with himself.

"What do you guys want? I didn't take anything," he said before seeing Kit emerge from behind the three men.

Peter watched as she flattened out her black sabbath top that was tucked into her blue flared jeans.

He sat on the couch, obviously eyeing the girl which didn't go unnoticed to Hank.

Hank clenched his jaw as he watched Peter stare slightly at her, trailing from the top knot in her hair down to her thick soled black boots that she wore.

"Just relax Peter, we're not the cops," Logan said, smirking as he saw the look on the kids face.

"Course you're not cops, if you were cops you wouldn't be driving a rental car," he explained, placing his hands behind his head as he lay on the sofa, looking at the four, his eyes always landing on Kit.