It was late at night as I lay in bed thinking about the letter and what to do with it, and who was behind it all.

The words kept on spinning in my mind be aware, you never know who could be next like whom? Was the letter direct for me, the words kept on coming?   

1 hour went by, not able to sleep I tossed and turned  all night I was hot and sweating I saw the same dream the dream of my husband being hanged swing from side to side on the rope, I then saw a man’s figure in a white blur but could not see the face, the man came close to me and started laughing, and then a flash of the ghost girl came every second.

Then she spoke to me in my dream, the sound of her voice that echoed in my mind every time she said a word, and the whispery voice that always sent chills down my very core of spine every time she spoke.  

“You are dead my child... for I told you to leave... for this you shall pay a painful price” she said as she came closer to my face as she spoke to me.

I turnedmy head from side to side as I felt the sweat pouring down my face....

The clock struck 12 and without knowing I lifted my body up and got out of bed I put on my wedding dress and my shoes and then tied my hair up in a rough bun. I then made my way to the sea, as I walked in the dark i made my way to the road and walked towards  the sea.

i felt the fast wind as it came close to me but i continued walking, as I stepped onto the cold sand I felt it seeping into my shoes.

As i got closer i could hear voices around me evil laughter, and there she was the small girl was standing near the water held out her hand and called me to come closer,

“Come my child come to me” said thelittlegirl her voice cringed at the back of my neck her voice was so deadly that every time she said as word the hair at the back of my neck would stand up.

within seconds she looked up at the same the wind blow her hair away from her face and for the first time o saw her eyes, they were blood red  every time she blinked they would fallow me as if they had just come from the  depth of hell.

i looked at her with my ghostly white eyes as i gave her a warm small smile, not knowing who she was or where i had seen her before.

I followed the girl into the sea, as i stepped into the ice cold water i made my way deeper and deeper into the water.

I felt the water go past my neck and then near my mouth, i  could feel the soft seaweeds against my feet, my whole body felt warm as it has adapted to the cold water. My hair came in front of my face as the wave of the water changed directions.

I finally made it to the bottom of the sea it was all black.

 The little girl stood in front of me as I looked at her with my ghostly eyes and she looked back at me with red blood eyes.

“Come my child, for your death awaits you, come” she said as she put her hand out and waited for me to follow her.

 Surrounding me i saw lots of ghost like figures of all sorts of types, children, and adults. Their faces where like ghost white, their eyes were blood red, the children did not show their faces as they walked around covering their faces with their hair, just like the ghost girl.

There where at lest 20 or more of them around, as they all walked closer to me, the wave pulled me closer to them, my feet automatically moved toward the ghost figures that where now all around me.

“Come closer my darling come closer” said one of the girl as she point her hand upwards forcing my head to look up, my eyes opened wide as I saw a figure of man swinging from side to side on a rope, the picture then changed to a little girl who was sound sleep in her room, then the bathroom the message on the mirror showed

‘I am in YOUR house, waiting in YOUR room, I am in YOUR MIND... LEAVE now or I will torture you, I will watch you suffer until you beg me to stop’ the message flashed in front of me again and again until it vanished.

Everything was going so fast that within seconds i felt the water gushing i feel to the top of the sea.  I still had no idea what was happing to me, as i made my way back to the house falling over things as i made my way back.
I made my way up stairs and then into bed.

My eyes stayed tight shut as I was in a deep sleep but I saw the same dream, the dream of a man swinging from side to side on a rope as his eyes looked down at me.

I suddenly felt very cold, so cold that it felt like that there was a dead spirit in my room. My body suddenly felling alive, as I tried to open my eyes but was not able to, I felt my head being forced to turn and face the bedroom door as I heard a humming sound, the humming was so deadly that every time I heard it, it would make a shiver go down my spine that came from the corner of my room.

Slowly my eyes lid opened as I saw that the little ghost girl was standing there, beneath her was a pile of blood that was dripping from her white dirty cloths, My eyes opened wide but my mouth was not able too. I sat up in shock as I moved my body to the corner, I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth.

 The humming sound came closer to me as the girl made her way to me slowly, The lights in room flickered on and off  as she came closer to me leaving a trail of backwards  blooded foot print behind.

She lifted her hand up as she did some sort of magic, my body felt dead and weak i could not feel me limbs or anything. Slowly my eyes shut as i felt my body shutting down.

The girl continued to walk towards my bed as she lifted a knife that was hidden behind her back and raised the knife up in the air, within seconds my white eyes opened wide...