Chapter 7

“Alyssa my darling Alyssa what has happened to you...you know I will do anything for you don’t you darling anything” said Taylor as he sat in a wooden rocking chair holding a photo of Alyssa and stroking the photo as if it was real.

“What do I have to do...To get closer to you and to make you mine” he said as rocked the chair back and forth, still holding on to the photo in his hand,

“Simple...” he said to himself as he got up and grabbed a gun and a rope.

“Don’t worry my princess you will be mine soon very soon,” he said to himself as he gave a small and evil laugh...

It had been almost a month since James death, and the atmosphere in the house had changed it was more quiet, I was missing his presence and the fact that I could not hear him anymore hurt me even more. 

 It took some time to get back to a normal life for me but it was a work in progress, it was not easy at all especially for Violet as she still did not understand what had a happened to her dad.

My best mate would still come over to keep me accompany so I was not alone and had someone to talk to.

We chatted about our past life and how we meet and what we were like as teenagers, those where the best days I thought to myself as I sat there remembering the first day we meet at school.

We were like the geeks in school; hair tied back skirt up to your knees and your tie to the right length. We stayed friends from the first day we met and still are.

The next morning came and I was still without a nanny, but it did not affect me at all.

It took me a while to get out of bed as I was not a morning type of person at all.

 I stood in front of the mirror as I put my brown curly hair up in a bun and then got changed, making my way into the landing I decided to go and check on Violet to make sure she was ok.

As I opened her door I saw that she was sound asleep, so cute I thought to myself I stood at the door for a minute to take in her appearance, her wavy brown hair cascaded down her back her big green eyes, that she got from James, would light up every time someone would speak to her, were now closed and at rest. I smiled and walked towards her bed to give her a kiss on the cheek, I then made my way downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us.

The smell of scrabbled eggs and beans was so mouth watering; I sat down at the table and started eating.

A few minutes later I heard a creak indicating a door being opened upstairs; I looked up at the ceiling and grinned as I knew who it was.

I made my way to the stairs as I saw Violet coming down, she was wearing her frozen pyjamas and her hair was in a mess.

“Hey my beautiful princess” I said as I stretched my arms out to hug her.

“Are you hungry? Mummy has made your favourite scrambled eggs and beans” She nodded her head in excitement and I chuckled.

Holding Violet in my arms I took her to the dining table and sat her down and started eating breakfast together.

  After an hour had passed, I had dropped Violet of the nursery and made my way home, trying to avoid the press that never seemed to leave me alone.

There where letters on the doormat as I got home, lots of letter that were just laying on the floor waiting to be opened and read.

Making myself comfortable I started opening and reading the letters.

“Bills” I muttered and put them on one side of the table