“More bills” I then came across a letter that was not a bill but a hand written letter which was addressed to my husband but as he was no longer here I decided to open it and read it.

Dear Alyssa and family I am so sorry to hear what has happened to your husband... I am a big fan of your husband’s but know that he is no longer here. I would like to give my sympathy to you and say that your husband was the best actor!

Take good care.

My love rose

Xxx

Why am I getting sympathy letters now I thought to myself as I tore the letter up in anger I picked up another letter that looked the same but with different handwriting.

“Dear Alyssa I’m so sorry to hear what hade happed to your husband I was a good friend of his at university he told me about you all the time. He was a very quiet person when he was in class he did not talk much unless he was on the phone to you he would talk away for hours and would forget what he was meant to do or where he was, he was always in a world of his own, but when I heard that he died I could not stop crying he helped me with my problems at home and I never got to help him.

I’m so sorry and I would love to send my love to you and the little one”

Alicia

Xxx

 I sat down in a chair that was next to me and could not bear to tear up the letter, my emotions had started kicking in, and I could l fell my eyes filling up with water.

 I put the letter down on the table and then started going throw the rest of the letter, as I looked through the letters I came across a letter that was addressed to me, not to James but to me.

Without waiting I opened the letter and started reading.

“To my lovely darling, my love, my everything... I tried to warn you about your husband the first time round but you just ignored it, so I decide to show the other way. If anyone gets in my way from getting close to you then I will move them away from you, and your husband was getting in my way so I had to finish him off.

I hate being far away from you, you are mine and you are meant for me and no one else can have you.

let me tell you how your husband died, while you  busy shopping with your daughter I kidnapped your husband yeah that’s right I kidnapped him and then started beating him up, he was  in so much pain that all he did was call out for your name, but you were not there to save his life because you were too busy shopping.

And  guess how I got into your house, well all I had to do was to get the keys out of your husband’s pocket and there I got a rope and killed him and  yeah I was the one who called the police.

 From unknown

 P.s Be aware, you never know who could be next

Xxx

I looked at the letter in shock and did not move a muscle, each muscle in body went stiff, I looked at the letter again hoping that that I was dreaming but it was all true. Someone knows my husband and wanted him dead but why? Who was this person and what did he want from James.

I was still in shock by the letter; I did not know what to do, Should I go to the police or just leave it? This can be evidence I thought to myself they can catch the person and put him or her in jail for a long time, letting my mind go wild as I sat there on the chair still thinking of what to do.