𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓲𝔁 - Wednesday 17th March 2021

~ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 ~
~ Sorry for the large amount of new things ~

- Greenleaf [3/3] -
- Event - None -
- Weather - Sunny, slightly cloudy -

- Cats -
15 Cats
8 Females
7 Males
[1 Oracle]
[2 Trainers]
[12 Warriors]
[0 Neophytes]

- Other -
0 Illnesses
0 Shallow Injuries
0 Injuries
0 Severe Injuries
0 Fatal Injuries
0 Hungry
0 Starving
0 Tired
0 Exhausted
0 Dead
0 Escaped

- Frostclan -
77 prey
65 herbs
43 sticks
2 Dens made
[20/20] border

- Flowers -
0 Grey Darkflower
0 Golden Lily
0 Cherry Blossom
0 Blue Iris
0 Bloom Leaf
0 Willow Vine
0 Lavender

- Crafting -
0 Moss
0 Vines
0 Bark
0 Reed
0 Leaves
0 Brambles
0 Sea Crystals
0 River Stones

Medium Den 1 - Russetmask, Swiftnight, Viperclaw, Thistlepaw, Applespring, Shadowbriar, Foxshard, Feathertongue (Full)

Large Den 1 - Creeksong, Silverfur, Froststrike, Fernfall, Shellshock (5 empty spaces)

~ 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 ~

The Grace Period has ended! That means the border will now go down once per moon, and enemies will attack.

There is a Lightning Storm, so beware when leaving the camp.

Health bars, hunger bars, fatigue bars, potions, reputation, special pets, more currencies, item ranking and crafting have now been added to the command game. If you get too hungry, your health will drop.

As M3nderWR has left the game, Snowwing and Dapplefeather have been left without an owner. LDCat996 has taken control of Snowwing, and anyone can choose to take control of Dapplefeather, however NyssaDunlap does get first priority.

Applespring has maxed their hunting skill.

Creeksong leaned over the plentiful pile of prey they had caught, and the pile had begun in between two roots of a tree, before spilling out when they had piled too many caught prey on top.
She spied the carcass of a chubby squirrel, and stepped over the pile, reaching over and picking it up before dropping it back onto the pile. Then, she spotted something moving out of the corner of her eye, and let out a shriek when it lunged at her, stumbling backwards and letting out a shocked yowl when her paws met nothing but air.
Fortunately, someone grabbed her scruff and hauled her back over the edge she had tumbled over, and Creeksong curled up in a ball, shaking, as Russetmask dragged her away from the edge.
"There are shadows here, Creeksong, and sometimes, they'll decide you're fun to mess with. It was nothing that can touch you."
Creeksong uncurled after a while, and let out a gasp when she realised how close the pile was to a ravine, and hissed almost angrily when she realised she had knocked a fair chunk off the pile and down into the ravine in an effort to get away from the shadow.
After the incidence, Creeksong and Russetmask are feeling a bit tired and dizzy, but there appear to be no lasting effects. When she left, Creeksong swore she could hear something laughing softly, and she claims the shadow actually had a shadow of its own.