Chapter 2: Choice

In the castle of lions everyone was in the sitting room chilling then Coran came in with four letters in his hand.

"Hey Coran. What's with the letters?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know they have you and Larmina's name on them." Coran said handing them two each the letters both look the same.

Larmina reads for where it's from. "Remnant."

"Remnant!" Daniel started jumping in excitement.

"Um can you calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down! I haven't heard from my home planet in years."

"It sounds familiar to me tho."

"Why don't you two read the letters." Vince said.

The two opens the letters reading the note. Daniel went first.

"The semble festival is coming and you are invited and are aloud to bring friends." Daniel claps his hands.

"Mines say. You have the chance to enroll in Beacon Academy, the time to go there is at three o clock. You have until to tomorrow to make your choice, this will be an opportunity to practice your powers."

Everyone jaws dropped at what Larmina's just read.

"What is this letter talking about! I never been nor seen this so called Beacon Academy. Daniel I need info!" Larmina raised her voice shaking Daniel.

"Who would enroll you in something I don't even know about." Allura said.

"Ok I'll answer your question Larmina. Remnant have supernaturals that has powers and have their own weapons to mostly stop bad guys. There are four kingdoms, Vale, Vacuo, Atlas and Mistral, continents Sanus, Solitas, Anima and Menagerie." Daniel explains.

Larmina just blinks and her face scrunched in thought.

"So these supernaturals are just humans?" Lance asked.

"There not humans, everyone from kid to old has their own weapons and powers to protect themselves. So they don't need no one."

Larmina secretly looks at Coran which he was looking back at her.

"Coran? Larmina? What's with the staring contest?" Keith asked.

"Nothing commander." Coran said.

Then a guard comes in the room.

"Coran. There's a airship outside and two people are coming in with packages. They said they are friends with you." He told.

Coran thinks about it for a bit then realized what this is about.

"Let them come in. They're not a threat." Coran said.

Everyone got up and followed Coran to the main room where they find a middle age man with gray spiky hair with glasses in a black suit with a some kind of stick. The woman next to him was blonde with all her hair in a bun, wearing a white button shirt tucked in her black pencil skirt with stockings with leather heel boots.

Coran walks to the man and the two shake hands.

"Nice to see you again, Ozpin."

"Same to you Coran."

"So what brings you to Arus?"

Ozpin gave Coran a look and Coran's mouth shaped into a 'o'.

"Everyone this is Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy and this woman is Marianne one of his staff." Coran introduced.